[AddOn] Windows Sidebar v6.0.6002.18005

ricktendo

yes very nice desktop :icon_cool:

check out my desktop!

anyway, i do have a question for you rick. how do you get ryan's dotnetaio addon to integrate properly? ive never been able to get it to install with windows without giving me errors (so i do it post-installation)...and i have a bunch of programs that require .NET to be installed. it would be so nice to have them install silently with the rest of my addons! :whistle:

ok this is a little off-topic, but i have a few addons of my own (handbrake, oovoo, and a few others) that dont work because .NET 2.0 or 3.0 NEEDS to be installed. is there any way to force .NET to install before these addons?
If you use nLite you can move your addons integration order (wich is the order they will also be run) UP or DOWN, The RVM Integrator sorts them alphabetically, so rename your silent switch installers and add numbers or letters ahead of them so they are sorted the way you want

Example before list

addon.exe
baddon.exe
dotnet2.exe

Example after list

0_dotnet1.exe
1_dotnet2.exe
2_addon.exe
3_baddon.exe

Thanks rick and RunningFool for commenting on my vista look a like deskop :thumbsup_anim:

Hay runningfool where did you get that other isat gadget for your windows sidebar?

And nice desktop by the way! :icon_rolleyes:

I see you are using RocketDock too thats a great softwear and best of all it's FREE! :thumb_yello:

Can you send me the link please or msn me at pete_fozz@hotmail.com :b095:

PS is your name runningfool sorry if i got it wrong :blush:

Thanks rick and RunningFool for commenting on my vista look a like deskop :thumbsup_anim:

Hay runningfool where did you get that other isat gadget for your windows sidebar?

http://rapidshare.com/files/53752993/Ricks..._AddOn.rar.html

i sent pete an email with this link, but im putting it here too in case anyone else wants it...its a switchless installer addon of all the gadgets ive actualy found to be useful since i started using the sidebar. the download size is just under 20MB. installs to %programfiles%\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets.

NOTE: despite the name of this addon i did NOT somehow steal this from ricktendo64. its named that way because they are gadgets to go along with Ricktendo64's windows sidebar addon. that being said, i dont care about credit given to me...my name is nowhere to be found in that addon. if you want to change/update it and re-upload it as your own, feel free. i really dont care :bleh:

well im in need of some help guys, i bought a bunch of new hardware and xp pro 32 bit wasnt responding well at all to the hardware so i had to switch to xp pro 64 bit, n i cant get this working, is there any kinda of manual way to get this going cause this sidebar made xp

rick, anybody please help if you can

well anythign you can suggest to me is better than nothing at all, odd thing is i have xp pro x64 but when i go on MS it says i have server 2k3, do you think if i used a 2k3 version from the past that would work, if not do you think x64 will ever be?

Arg... I think its because hes from the UK.

Sokoolz.com has had problems with English users b4

I don't really have this version of the addon and don't have the time right now to dl it and mirror but later I will have the time upload it to Mediafire (if somebody wants to do this beforehand I'd be grateful)

Rick can you unbanned me PLEASE! :unsure:

from the shout box.

I will be good this time on the shout box ok. :blush:

PS how is the uninstalled fix going for the gadgets on the windows vista sp1 sidebar?

I hope everthing is going just fine :thumbsup_anim: