windows 7 complete unlocking

Mate000000

Sorry about the inconvenience. Unfortunately, Windows 7 is currently completely blocked. I've not had the time to remove the notification about the Wednesday availability from the tool.

The DELL downloads are multilingual though and include the Italian language pack.

• 4 weeks later...

I have almost all the official Windows 7 ISOs (en-us) downloaded a few years ago from TechBench. Tell me which edition you want and the architecture then I can PM you a link. You can download an Italian language pack easily.

If you are using the DELL ISOs on a non-DELL computer, make sure you are following this guide by Philip Yip to convert it to a retail copy of Windows 7.

On 8/5/2019 at 1:56 AM, SnowBall said:

I have almost all the official Windows 7 ISOs (en-us) downloaded a few years ago from TechBench. Tell me which edition you want and the architecture then I can PM you a link. You can download an Italian language pack easily.

If you are using the DELL ISOs on a non-DELL computer, make sure you are following this guide by Philip Yip to convert it to a retail copy of Windows 7.

Thanks for the DELL reference.
Since the DL's are currently blocked but I need an ISO to remove malware it would be nice if you could mail me?

On August 4, 2019 at 7:56 PM, SnowBall said:

Is there any way I can get a win 7 ultimate 64?  My pc crashed and can't find my disc. Thanks so much!!

2 hours ago, SnowBall said:

Sorry for the late reply but I sent you a PM a few hours ago. To answer your question, yes it is SP1. It is what you would get if you download from the official website using a genuine key.

Thanks so much!  got it.  you are the best!

On 8/11/2019 at 1:53 AM, SnowBall said:

I will upload it soon and since I have slow internet, please bear with me and I will send you a PM when done.

Good sir, may I humbly request that you PM me as well, for I seem to be in the very same troubles hard to deal with in these times 

Edited by NIM
Please refrain from posting images unrelated to the topic

I don't currently have the files with me and it is OK if I send it tomorrow? Just to confirm, you want Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, right? Please note that I only have English versions with me and if you prefer to use another language (eg: Korean), you need to download a language pack after the installation.

3 hours ago, SnowBall said:

I don't currently have the files with me and it is OK if I send it tomorrow? Just to confirm, you want Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, right? Please note that I only have English versions with me and if you prefer to use another language (eg: Korean), you need to download a language pack after the installation.

Absolutely, Eng is absolutely fine, thank you for reaching out to help, mate, really appreciate it!!

I am so sorry that I cannot provide you the download today because I forgot to bring my hard drive home again. I have already deleted the file online and I don't have a copy with me now. Hopefully I can get it to you by the end of this week.

17 hours ago, SnowBall said:

PM отправлено, пожалуйста, проверьте ваши сообщения. Ссылка истекает через 24 часа, и если вам нужно больше времени, просто скажите мне.

1 hour ago, asolnew2018 said:

Really need a version of Windows 7 ultimate 64 rus. Thanks in advance. If not difficult, then in telegram @forwork or asolnew2018@gmail.com

Me too. If anyone can provide a link to download it from microsoft website, please send this link to me by private message on this forum or public it here.

12 hours ago, newbie1 said:

hi im after windos 7 pro sp1 coem english

@newbie1, please tell me the architecture next time. I am assuming that you want the 64-bit one. I've already PMed you the link and it will expire in 24 hours. If you want the 32-bit ISO, please reply.

@asolnew2018, I sadly don't have any Russian ISOs with me and I do not have the disk space for every language. Please search the internet for that and I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

Russian translation if you have trouble understanding English:

К сожалению, у меня нет русских ISO-образов, и у меня нет места на диске для каждого языка. Пожалуйста, поищите в интернете, и я уверен, что вы найдете то, что ищете.

Edited by SnowBall
Added reply to asolnew2018's question