Win 7 / Office 2010: Monthly Download Days starting October 1 (experimental)

Jan Krohn

The least requests this months were between 22:00 and 6:00 UTC (about 40% less compared to peak time). Now having revealed this information pubicly, it might no longer be the case next month....

And peak time was between 13:00 and 16:00.

You can always ask me for the (English) ISO files you want. 

1 hour ago, Kesh2010 said:

Probably, there will be the same picture. I don't think people will wake up at night to download this treasured image. And what languages windows will are available for download (for example Russian)?

At night for you doesn't mean it is at night for other people.

2 hours ago, Kesh2010 said:

2. What have I done to you?

If you read every post carefully, you should be able to figure out the answer yourself. When a product is no longer supported, Microsoft will stop distributing it to the public (consumers) and that is why links can no longer be generated. While the product is still being supported, users with a genuine product key can download it online as a part of the software recovery program (remember Windows 7 Office 2007 and Office 2010 were distributed on CD-ROMs as well). The purpose of the ISO Downloader is to buy and collect genuine product keys for people who lost their physical media, who just want to try the software and needless to say, people who wanted to pirate the software.

Even when Windows 7, Office 2007 and 2010 are completely unsupported, I still have pretty much all English versions of those so it wouldn't be a problem to ask me and I will be more than happy to provide you a link. People, remember I have DOS, Windows 1.04, 3.1, 95, 98, ME, NT 3.51, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, Office 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 and 2010 downloads as well. Most of them can be found online but I can upload them if anyone wants them.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:27 PM, SnowBall said:

If you read every post carefully, you should be able to figure out the answer yourself. When a product is no longer supported, Microsoft will stop distributing it to the public (consumers) and that is why links can no longer be generated. While the product is still being supported, users with a genuine product key can download it online as a part of the software recovery program (remember Windows 7 Office 2007 and Office 2010 were distributed on CD-ROMs as well). The purpose of the ISO Downloader is to buy and collect genuine product keys for people who lost their physical media, who just want to try the software and needless to say, people who wanted to pirate the software.

Even when Windows 7, Office 2007 and 2010 are completely unsupported, I still have pretty much all English versions of those so it wouldn't be a problem to ask me and I will be more than happy to provide you a link. People, remember I have DOS, Windows 1.04, 3.1, 95, 98, ME, NT 3.51, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, Office 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 and 2010 downloads as well. Most of them can be found online but I can upload them if anyone wants them.

**** you, you ****ing faggot.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:27 PM, SnowBall said:

OK. I'll write when I need windows.

On 10/13/2019 at 9:16 AM, Clap20182810 said:

**** you, you ****ing faggot.

You have been warned for this post, this is the first and last warning, we don't tolerate this kind of behavior here, this is not 4chan.

You all the lucky ones getting a download should UPLOAD your Windows 7 iso to the web (in several languages, including SPANISH, please) for the rest of us. I really need this! Just be sure to include the HASHES, so we know that Windows version is the real, clean thing (no viruses or any other addons).

I have an OEM license so I can't download the file from Microsoft and the machine's warranty expired a long time ago, so DELL doesn't give me any support. So, I'm stuck.

PLEASE!!!

Because Windows 1.0 is so good! Only $99! Only need 256 KB of RAM!

Windows-1-0.png

Windows 10 (not 1.0) is just as good as the first version of Windows. What are you waiting for?

(This post written on Microsoft Windows 10 using Google Chrome.)

On 10/17/2019 at 7:26 PM, Coshuelovksy said:

You all the lucky ones getting a download should UPLOAD your Windows 7 iso to the web (in several languages, including SPANISH, please) for the rest of us. I really need this! Just be sure to include the HASHES, so we know that Windows version is the real, clean thing (no viruses or any other addons).

I have an OEM license so I can't download the file from Microsoft and the machine's warranty expired a long time ago, so DELL doesn't give me any support. So, I'm stuck.

PLEASE!!!

Do you want English ISOs? I don't have Spanish ISOs but I've seen a lot of them on the net, maybe you can search for them instead of waiting for people to upload them for you. Also you should try Windows 10, it can be activated using your Windows 7 key.