Win 7 / Office 2010: Monthly Download Days starting October 1 (experimental)

Jan Krohn

I tried to Download Windows 7 Home Premium OEM English 64-bit at 12am this morning and received the following error:

I just tried again, same error. I tried multiple times this morning. No links appeared even after waiting, "shortly." And there was nothing in green to download either.

I was able to download from the windows 7 (August 2018) option though.

I have an OEM license that came with my sytem builder pc from years ago. Just trying to get an official copy here.

Any suggestions?

Windows ISO Downloader 8.21.0.128

Error

New Downloads can be generated SHORTLY. In the mean time, you can select one of the downloads highlighted in green.

close

FAQ

12 minutes ago, Jan Krohn said:

Download Win 7 Ultimate SP1 English, and make an all-in-one ISO file from it (button "ISO Tools").

So, go to the , "Windows 7 August 2018," radio button, select Ultimate 64 and use "ISO Tools." Will this allow me to do a repair install (in place) and a clean install on my OEM system builder machine? I have the original license. I only have recovery media, never got a setup disc from the mfg.

I'll look into this, but it would be helpful to get the option listed as OEM for my system. Can I use the, "Windows 7 (August 2018 )" ISO it allowed me to DL? To do repair installs and clean installs on my system?

I've never worked with the August 2018 update. I don't know whether it has all the repair options. Maybe someone else can answer that.

I was actually speaking about the normal Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 English download, the link of which has already been generated by someone, and is currently still available.

@thebanditYou don't understand how it works. When you press the button, it sends a request to the server and if the request is not applicable of generating a link, then it will return you the error.

@Mikhail Greben, I am flooded with requests now and can you please send me a PM with the exact ISO/ISOs you want so at least I can remember your name.

@temailxd, I don't have Greek versions so yeah can't help you much, sorry.

@Upset_Guy, you can always ask me for a link. I am flooded with requests now and if you want it, can you please send me a PM with the exact ISO/ISOs you want so at least I can remember your name.

People, if you want ISOs from me from now on, please send me a list of file/files from here:

Win7_HomeBasic_SP1_English_COEM_x32.iso    Win7_HomeBasic_SP1_English_COEM_x64.iso
Win7_HomeBasic_SP1_English_x32.iso         Win7_HomePrem_N_SP1_English_COEM_x32.iso
Win7_HomePrem_N_SP1_English_COEM_x64.iso   Win7_HomePrem_N_SP1_English_x32.iso
Win7_HomePrem_N_SP1_English_x64.iso        Win7_HomePrem_SP1_English_COEM_x32.iso
Win7_HomePrem_SP1_English_COEM_x64.iso     Win7_HomePrem_SP1_English_x32.iso
Win7_HomePrem_SP1_English_x64.iso          Win7_Pro_N_SP1_English_COEM_x32.iso
Win7_Pro_N_SP1_English_COEM_x64.iso        Win7_Pro_N_SP1_English_x32.iso
Win7_Pro_N_SP1_English_x64.iso             Win7_Pro_SP1_English_COEM_x32.iso
Win7_Pro_SP1_English_COEM_x64.iso          Win7_Pro_SP1_English_x32.iso
Win7_Pro_SP1_English_x64.iso               Win7_Starter_SP1_English_COEM_x32.iso
Win7_Ult_N_SP1_English_COEM_x32.iso        Win7_Ult_N_SP1_English_COEM_x64.iso
Win7_Ult_N_SP1_English_x32.iso             Win7_Ult_N_SP1_English_x64.iso
Win7_Ult_SP1_English_COEM_x32.iso          Win7_Ult_SP1_English_COEM_x64.iso
Win7_Ult_SP1_English_x32.iso               Win7_Ult_SP1_English_x64.iso
Office_HS_2007_English_x32.exe               Office_Pro_2007_English_x32.exe
Office_SB_2007_English_x32.exe               Office_Pro_2007_English_x32_FPP.exe

Excel_2010_TechG_English_x32.exe             Excel_2010_TechG_English_x64.exe
Office_2010_ProPlusAc_SP1_English_x32.exe    Office_2010_ProPlusAc_SP1_English_x32.exe
Office_2010_ProPlusAc_SP1_English_x64.exe    Office_HB_2010_English_x32.exe
Office_HB_2010_English_x64.exe               Office_HB_2010_TechG_English_x32.exe
Office_HB_2010_TechG_English_x64.exe         Office_HS_2010_English_x32.exe
Office_HS_2010_English_x64.exe               Office_HS_2010_TechG_English_x32.exe
Office_HS_2010_TechG_English_x64.exe         Office_Personal_2010_Japanese_x32.exe
Office_Personal_2010_Japanese_x64.exe        Office_Pro_2010_English_x32.exe
Office_Pro_2010_English_x64.exe              Office_Pro_2010_TechG_English_x32.exe
Office_Pro_2010_TechG_English_x64.exe        OneNote_2010_TechG_English_x32.exe
OneNote_2010_TechG_English_x64.exe           Outlook_2010_TechG_English_x32.exe
Outlook_2010_TechG_English_x64.exe           Project_2010_TechG_English_x32.exe
Project_2010_TechG_English_x64.exe           Project_Pro_2010_English_x32.exe
Project_Pro_2010_English_x64.exe             Project_Pro_2010_TechG_English_x32.exe
Project_Pro_2010_TechG_English_x64.exe       Visio_Premium_2010_English_x32.exe
Visio_Premium_2010_English_x64.exe           Visio_Pro_2010_English_x32.exe
Visio_Pro_2010_English_x64.exe               Visio_Pro_2010_TechG_English_x32.exe
Visio_Pro_2010_TechG_English_x64.exe         Visio_Standard_2010_English_x32.exe
Visio_Standard_2010_English_x64.exe          Visio_Standard_2010_TechG_English_x32.exe
Visio_Standard_2010_TechG_English_x64.exe

and hope for the best. I will eventually upload it but there is no promise that you will get a link within 24 hours. If you don't give me enough information about the product you want, I will ignore the request. One last word, don't be too greedy and send me a message saying I want everything, ask for only what you need. When I have the time and resources, I will upload everything but definitely not now.

Here is the most requested ISO of all times, Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit. I am not sure if this is allowed so I didn't include the decryption key. PM me for that. @Jan Krohn, If I have broken any forum rules by posting the link, feel free to remove it.

Edited by Jan Krohn
Sorry, I had to remove the link. This can cause legal issues.

What did I say? Send me PMs and don't be too greedy. Are you sure you want all those and you are actually going to use them? I have 15 ISOs to upload now and I have only about 3GB online storage left (that is the space for 1 ISO). Also, you didn't provide enough information (eg: COEM? N?).

I have to sleep, work and seriously, ask for only what you need. I don't have the resource, time and effort to upload for everybody everything they want and I will be uploading files on a first-come first-served basis from now on. Everyone is going to get what they want but sorry, you have to line up. I can upload about an ISO a day so...

I am thinking of uploading a generic AIO ISO and patches for every SKU. Those patches should be less than 1MB and they can be applied to the generic ISO to produce the ISO/ISOs desired.

22 hours ago, SnowBall said:

I am thinking of uploading a generic AIO ISO and patches for every SKU. Those patches should be less than 1MB and they can be applied to the generic ISO to produce the ISO/ISOs desired.

This is indeed working, each patch is only ~10 KB. I will have all 32-bit ISOs (no N) patched tomorrow and put them here for testings. If everything works fine, I will patch everything (including N and 64-bit ones) and make a separate topic. If this is working, then I will no longer accept Windows 7 ISO requests (you can still request for other ISOs and EXEs).

Sorry for another post but I have a few more updates.

1. When the patches are ready, you still have to PM me for the generic ISO.
  2. You cannot use the generic ISO (it has no files on it except for a readme) and you can't use it to install Windows 7.
  3. The patches (xdelta) can ONLY be applied to that special generic ISO.
  4. There will be 4 generic ISOs (normal and N for both 32 and 64-bits).
  5. Please don't ask me how to patch the ISO, I will provide a tutorial when the official patches come out.
  6. Please verify the hashes after patching and report any mismatch to me (hashes will be provided with the patches).
  7. Please don't pirate Windows, I beg you.
  8. I will be charging 50 cents for every download🤑💸 (just kidding).

Patch test for 32-bit Windows 7 ISOs

This is not the tutorial about how to apply the patch, this is very basic. 1. Download xdeltaUI here and extract the archive. 2. Select the patch you have just downloaded and the generic ISO as source file. 3. Select output file, press "Patch" and wait until it finishes patching.

Note: This is a test and there is no promise that it will work. Please verify the hashes after patching finishes. Hashes of original ISOs are here. Please report any problems to me and I will try my best to fix it up. Do NOT tell me that the generic ISO doesn't work.

Once I get all the patches created, I will start a new topic with proper instructions.

Source file:

Please PM me for the generic ISO (source file).

Patches:

Win7_HomeBasic_SP1_English_COEM_x32.xdelta

Win7_HomeBasic_SP1_English_x32.xdelta

Win7_HomePrem_SP1_English_COEM_x32.xdelta

Win7_HomePrem_SP1_English_x32.xdelta

Win7_Pro_SP1_English_COEM_x32.xdelta

Win7_Pro_SP1_English_x32.xdelta

Win7_Starter_SP1_English_COEM_x32.xdelta

Win7_Ult_SP1_English_COEM_x32.xdelta

Win7_Ult_SP1_English_x32.xdelta

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2019 at 11:14 PM, ctech9 said:

And if you did have a valid PURCHASED product key, you'd be downloading it from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7

About 99.9% of all prurchased and legitimate Windows 7 keys won't give you any download on that page.

11 hours ago, orcadian said:

Similar question to BelalAShareb. I have W7 Pro SP1, with an OEM licence. Do I need to get the COEM version?  Can I D/L the 'August 2018"'version?  That seems to be available. Thanks!

No, just go for whatever is available. Both COEM and retail images accept both COEM and retail keys for installation and activation.

The August 2018 version would also work just fine.

A particular W7 Pro x64 download from the Dell set keeps failing for me. I have tried it 3 times today and each time it dies between 5.9 and 6.7Gb (of 7.5Gb). I have a  very fast and very stable cable internet connection with no D/L limit. Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Edited by orcadian
Final try failed at a later stage.

7 hours ago, orcadian said:

Can anyone tell me the difference between OEM and COEM?  Thanks!

There are a number of (conflicting) explanations on Google. I'm sure I also answered on the forum what I believe is the correct meaning of COEM. Only MS will know the definite answer.

4 hours ago, orcadian said:

A particular W7 Pro x64 download from the Dell set keeps failing for me. I have tried it 3 times today and each time it dies between 5.9 and 6.7Gb (of 7.5Gb). I have a  very fast and very stable cable internet connection with no D/L limit. Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Use a download manager.

If the error persists, wait for Dell to fix it.

• 4 weeks later...