Win 7 / Office 2010: Monthly Download Days starting October 1 (experimental)

Jan Krohn

1 hour ago, PeterYoung said:

Hi!

Is there a chance to download Windows 7 Professional SP1 English? Are the ISO files under "Windows 7" category the latest updates of the OS?

Win 7 will be back on 1 November.

The August 2018 upgrade edition is the lastest, however, there's mixed opinion about it...

HI :-)

I think I've the same problem (as Bianca).

I'm trying to download Office 2010 Home and student (french version) and Windows Iso Downloader 8.40.0.146 give me an error : "New downloads can be generated shortly".

As a newbie, maybe this message tells me to try again in an hour....

I really don't know. Thanks in advance for your reply

And "Bravo" for this tool. It was usefull for my 2016 version

Office 2010 Pro Plus is done for this month. Next chance on 1 December.

Office H&S is still open. If you check twice per day, I'm sure you'll get yor download before the end of the week. Don't forget to also check the TechG version.

16 hours ago, Jan Krohn said:

Office H&S is still open. If you check twice per day, I'm sure you'll get yor download before the end of the week. Don't forget to also check the TechG version.

Jan,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I was only watching once a day ... I will watch twice a day 🙂

I'm not sure that my license key will work with the TechG version but I will test this solution  if this version is available in French before a normal version

Thank you very much again
Have a beautiful day

[with Google Translate]

Oh, no! I have downloaded 54% and link has expires! :C

For now, please select one of the downloads highlighted in green instead.

My eyes can not see difference with "highlighted" and "not highlighted". Only if enlarge screenshot. Colors #495057 and #008000 is too similar...

How about #00cd00? Or how about bold font? Or how about some prefix like "[✓] ..."?

ColorZ.png

On 11/2/2020 at 2:24 PM, Jan Krohn said:

Jan,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I was only watching once a day ... I will watch twice a day 🙂

I'm not sure that my license key will work with the TechG version but I will test this solution  if this version is available in French before a normal version

Thank you very much again
Have a beautiful day

Edit 11/3/2020 : checking a second time and my most wanted version was there...

languages.jpg

16 hours ago, Tony GoodWeather said:

Oh, no! I have downloaded 54% and link has expires! :C

Ohhh 😱

I always thought MS would add a grace period for such cases. Looks like they've become stricter.

16 hours ago, Tony GoodWeather said:

My eyes can not see difference with "highlighted" and "not highlighted". Only if enlarge screenshot. Colors #495057 and #008000 is too similar...

How about #00cd00? Or how about bold font? Or how about some prefix like "[✓] ..."?

I'll see what's easily possible. Bootstrap used to be qite restrictive about what's possible in dropdown boxes, but I've made that interface a long time ago, and many new Bootstrap features have been introduced since back then.

9 hours ago, Elboost said:

Yes, the key will work. For some languages, the downloads are even identical. (It has been discussed here before, maybe one or two years ago.)

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 12:36 PM, Wolfgang_D said:

Hello, 

I am in possession of a valid Office 2010 licence but lost the installation files. Is there a chance to download these somewhere (without the need for a license)?

Thanks,

Wolfgang

The next download cycle will start tomorrow.

Experience has shown that only few Office 2010 downloads become available while people try to grab Windows 7 downloads (Microsoft's throttling applies to both).  Therefore, be patient - your download will surely become available by 2nd or 3rd December.

7 hours ago, You said:

Any french W7 pro this month?

French W7 Pro has been available every month so far. The Win 7 Pru Upgrade download has only two languages, French and Korean. Both of them unlock every time.

You can use the upgrade media for a full installation as well.

2 hours ago, Jan Krohn said:

French W7 Pro has been available every month so far. The Win 7 Pru Upgrade download has only two languages, French and Korean. Both of them unlock every time.

You can use the upgrade media for a full installation as well.

Great thank you Jan ;)

What is the upgrade version difference?

2 hours ago, You said:

Great thank you Jan ;)

What is the upgrade version difference?

I've never analyzed them in detail. I wouldn't be surprised if the only difference is the product ID. My original Windows 7 purchase was an upgrade version, and I could use the same disc for full installations too, without noticing any differences.

32 minutes ago, Gerardo3 said:

It is expected to have Win7 Pro OEM English next month (January 2021)  ?

Usually, the English language downloads are available.

You know you can also use the retail download for installation with an OEM key? The download is still good for another 8 hours.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Biz said:

Looking to get iso for Office 2010 Home and Student and getting the error saying it will be available in small capacity next month....  Do I really have to wait till 1/1/21?

Unless anyone has saved a backup and is willing to share it with you (only by PM please)... yes.

Frankly, I'm surprised that MS still hasn't shut down the API yet. Let's hope it's not going to happen with the start of the year - in which case Office 2010 and Win 7 would be gone for good.

11 minutes ago, Jan Krohn said:

Frankly, I'm surprised that MS still hasn't shut down the API yet. Let's hope it's not going to happen with the start of the year - in which case Office 2010 and Win 7 would be gone for good.

I receveid on december patch-day 5 updates for Office 2010 (H&B) dated 08.12.2020......

Even if EOS 13-Oct-2020

Edited by Thiersee

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2020 at 6:13 AM, Jan Krohn said:

Claramente no está muerto entonces.

Buenas tardes, me podrías proporcionar la ISO Windows 7 Ultimate x64 y x32 en Español por favor, ya que voy esperando tiempo, le agradecería mucho. Gracias.

Edited by Engels CC

Just downloaded the file for Office 2010 Home and Student 64-bit - Thanks for running this site!

I was expecting an actual iso file I could use to burn a disc, but it was a large exe file instead....  I went ahead and burned it to a dvd - fingers crossed that I can get it reinstalled on Monday when back at the office!

Happy New Year