Win 7 / Office 2010: Monthly Download Days starting October 1 (experimental)

Jan Krohn

@Jan Krohn,

Alternatively, if you don't mind the Dell branding, you can download a multi-lingual Dell disc. There is no restriction on those downloads, and they work on all PC brands.

I'd like to try it.

Win 7 Pro x64 - Can I select any Dell model? Should there be any difference?

Thanks again. I appreciate it.

15 hours ago, Yaron said:

I'd like to try it.

Win 7 Pro x64 - Can I select any Dell model? Should there be any difference?

Thanks again. I appreciate it.

The images for many of the Dell models are identical. There are only about 3 or 4 different images. I've never tried to find out about actual differences.

It could be a good strategy to pick the latest image (by date), as it is likley to have the lastest updates and drivers.

Is this the place to request downloads to become available in the ISO downloader program (currently, the ones available are not in my language)? If so, may I please request Microsoft Office Professional 2010 - English? If not, where is the right place to do so?

Edited by Bryan D
more specific

36 minutes ago, Bryan D said:

Is this the place to request downloads to become available in the ISO downloader program (currently, the ones available are not in my language)? If so, may I please request Microsoft Office Professional 2010 - English? If not, where is the right place to do so?

It's an automated process. When you try to download, it creates a request. These requests are processed on a first-come first-served basis.

There will be no difficulty getting this particular download once the requests for the various Windows 7 edition can no longer be fulfilled (probably by the end of the day). Office 2010 is always less requested, and therefore mostly served after Win 7 is all done.

(If you don't want to wait that long, you can already grab the Office 2010 Home and Business download. As far as I know, it also accepts keys for the Professional edition.)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am waiting to get ISO for Office 2010 Home & Business for the whole month and I'm getting the small capacity problem... Does anyone have the file downloaded on their device? I really need the ISO File... Thanks

Edited by Sergio Fdez

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2021 at 2:37 AM, DragonAssassin said:

@Jan KrohnHey Jan. I tried to download Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 but there is no language choice other than Arabic? How can i reach other language versions? Thanks.

The other languages apprear slowly, and become available one after the other. Sorry it has to be this way. If I pass all download requests to MS instantly, then my IP address would be blocked for many months.

On 5/1/2021 at 8:02 AM, Vadi4m said:

не подкажите на каких месецах можно скачать виндовс 7 на русский регеон?

Actually, the Russian downloads are available most months, and I'm surprised there's none this time. Chances for next month are excellent.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Ali1xa said:

Hi . I need win7 home premium OEM English but it is not available now.  

is there any chance to be available again?

It will come back on 1 June.

You can download the August 2018 refresh though, which is always available (only in English).

• 2 weeks later...