[Editable] Vista Firefox 2.0.0.14 (April 16-08)

ricktendo

firefoxbyeanliganue1.png

Editable Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.14

Info: Editable Mozilla Firefox installer with 3 Vista themes: Aerofox, Ultimatefox and Vistafox included.

Also Includes Mozilla Flash plugin installer, Shockwave plugin, Windows Genuine Advantage plugin, Office Genuine Advantage plugin and Windows Media Player plugin (includes a couple of extra search plugins)

tabdownload.png Updated April 16-2008

MD5: 36285D1995BEB01FC6DB21FB45BEDF92

Size: 12.1 MB

Changelog:

4-16-08

- Updated v2.0.0.14

- Updated Flash 9.0.124.0

- Added Live Gallery - Sidebar search plugin

3-26-08

- Updated v2.0.0.13

- Updated WGA, OGA and Shockwave plugins

- Live Search is now the default search engine

2-08-08

- Updated v2.0.0.12

- Meged Flash and Firefox installer into one

12-04-07

- Updated Flash 9.0.115.0

11-30-07

- Updated v2.0.0.11

11-27-07

- Updated v2.0.0.10

11-02-07

- Updated v2.0.0.9

10-19-07

- Updated v2.0.0.8

- Installer is now fully customizable

9-20-07

- Updated v2.0.0.7

- Added 3 Firefox Vista themes (Vistafox is set by default)

Editing Instructions

You can customize the installer any way you like by adding your favorite Extensions, Bookmarks and Search Plugins

- Right click on FF.exe and choose Open with WinRAR

openpc2.png

- You may now drag-and-drop your Extensions into the "nonlocalized\extensions" sub-dir

winrarwj5.png

Other Information

Search Plugins directory (add/delete search plugins)

localized\searchplugins

Bookmarks directory (backup bookmarks.html and replace the default one)

localized\defaults\profile

Default Theme

Edit "localized\defaults\profile\prefs.js" (Tip: copy and paste line from your current prefs.js)

user_pref("general.skins.selectedSkin", "Vistafox");

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi ricks

this is the best internet browser, except for safari (maybe for windows in final release) which is in beta stage.

please update this great addon with the best firefox plugins which are:

adblock plus

adblock filterset.G updater

cooliris preview

undo close tabs button

stealther

ie tab

fission (great plugin)

update notifier

fasterfox

download them all, or maybe some other one you would recommend

and please keep your already integrated plugins there as well as they are a must have

and also if you can please tell me how you made firefox with your own plugins already integrated.

please reply back

thank you

Hi rick!

You must know that integrating of the Windows Genuine Advantage plugin (I think office also) is not working. Its protected. You need also the right reg entries (which I don't know, I'm trying to find that out).

If you installer yours firefox on a clean pc everything will be nice. Except if you need the Genuine plugin on the Microsoft site. MS is saying you haven't installed it yet. Ok you download it and you run the installer. The fun started. Installer say: The genuine plugin is currently installed. So then you can't install it but also you can't remove it. Problems!

So I suggest: remove them :icon_rolleyes:

Then: Firefox say that its better to use the -silent install switch. For what I don't know.

Edited by Inferi0r

• 3 weeks later...
Hi rick!

You must know that integrating of the Windows Genuine Advantage plugin (I think office also) is not working. Its protected. You need also the right reg entries (which I don't know, I'm trying to find that out).

If you installer yours firefox on a clean pc everything will be nice. Except if you need the Genuine plugin on the Microsoft site. MS is saying you haven't installed it yet. Ok you download it and you run the installer. The fun started. Installer say: The genuine plugin is currently installed. So then you can't install it but also you can't remove it. Problems!

So I suggest: remove them :icon_rolleyes:

Then: Firefox say that its better to use the -silent install switch. For what I don't know.

Has anyone else confirmed this? Or is this no longer an issue?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Rick. I'm not seeing any themes, and I've tried it a couple of different times. Integrated using both Nlite and RyanVM integrator. Am I missing something, or misinterpreting something? Thanks!

Edit: To clarify, I've integrated using both Nlite and Ryan's, not at the same time :)

post-2211-1191338769_thumb.jpg

Edited by Steve

Interesting. I am always futzing with my pc, so I keep my firefox profile on my storage drive. I started a new profile, and the themes showed up. However, when I install a search toolbar, such as ask or google, I can't get it to show text with the buttons, in any theme except the default firefox theme.

It's been a while since I used themes, but I don't recall that ever happening before.

Edited by Steve

• 3 weeks later...