[Editable] Vista Firefox 2.0.0.14 (April 16-08)

ricktendo

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wrx are you in the correct post?

If that is the windows sidebar addon error thats because I removed Wireless Lan API Hotfix, to fix this install the hotfix

The reason I removed it is because the RVM UpdatePack and SP3 have it already but I guess you use neither

I will make a addon for it so you can add it to your iso

wrx are you in the correct post?

If that is the windows sidebar addon error thats because I removed Wireless Lan API Hotfix, to fix this install the hotfix

The reason I removed it is because the RVM UpdatePack and SP3 have it already but I guess you use neither

I will make a addon for it so you can add it to your iso

WOW sorry man I must of been dead tired last night when i posted LOL yeah wrong post , thanks 4 the addon :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rick,I have a question on this one,

Why you add WGA,OGA,WMP plugin in this third IE explorer? Wether it will confilct with ur SP3 update pack or not,

I mean I plan to rebuild my XP CD recently and I'll add some programes including this Firefox addon after integrating ur SP3 update pack, now I'm afraid this will occur some errors as they have the same items ,

Wish ur help on this.

• 4 weeks later...

No, I mean take the extension you want installed (does not matter wich) from your user profile Firefox folder and place it in the extension folder of the installer (open it in WinRAR and drag and drop your extension in it, example flashgot or folder name {19503e42-ca3c-4c27-b1e2-9cdb2170ee34})

• 2 weeks later...

- Updated v2.0.0.12

- Meged Flash and Firefox installer into one

Once again, you can make this your own: just drag your bookmarks.html, searchplugins.xml and extensions into the respective installer's sub-folders (right click on FF.exe and open it in WinRAR)

nJoy