Guess this movie name

NIM

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fletch?

N1K got it right. Pictured is the character Erwin M. Fletcher from the movie Fletch. In my opinion Fletch is the best leading role Chevy Chase played in this career. This is one from my all time favorites list.

You are up N1K. :welcome:

Edited by Mr.McNally

N1K got it right. Pictured is the character Erwin M. Fletcher from the movie Fletch. In my opinion Fletch is the best leading role Chevy Chase played in this career. This is one from my all time favorites list.

You are up N1K. :welcome:

I like the music score from the Fletch movie :thumb_yello:

Here's another one:

post-1-1188371416.jpg

I like the music score from the Fletch movie :thumb_yello:

Here's another one:

Man that pic is tiny! I can hardly see it. Is that M.J. Fox a.k.a. Marty McFly hanging from the hand of the clock tower in the movie "Back To The Future"?

Click on the thumbnail to see the larger size. Sorry I couldn't find the better one.

Here's another picture, but you were wrong, it's not Michael J. Fox and it's not Back from the future movie.

Looks like Jackie Chan. Big Trouble in Little China? :nunchaku:

Ok here is another one from a movie I find quite entertaining. 654654654654654fl4.jpg

(Sorry if my image is not of the appropriate size. I apparently have not read the tutorial on how to insert the thumbnail links that resize when clicked upon, which I am provided by my generous image host Image Shack.I am continually denied and warned that there are,"No dynamic links allowed"? If there is a tutorial, would you please point me to it?)

Image is OK, forum would automatically resize it if it was to big. Glad to know this.

O brother where art thou! Excellent work N1K!

Sorry about the mess over in the change-a-letter game.:blush: I suppose I got carried away, having too much time on my hands.... :whistle:

Edited by Mr.McNally

Sorry about the mess over in the change-a-letter game.:blush: I suppose I got carried away, having too much time on my hands.... :whistle:

No problem at all, we can continue to play with the new rules :thumbsup_anim:

Here's the new question..

post-1-1189243128_thumb.png