ISO download stuck at 90%

Mounted ISO file, disconnected from internet, started install, but have same issue I had when using WU... stuck at 90%. The Dell Inspirion 15 i'm trying to update has no DVD drive, so i'm thinking I need to try and install from flash drive, but not sure how to proceed. I read in the forum about using Rufus to create bootable flash drive. Is there an instruction to help me configure bootable flash drive to install Windows 10 feature update 1903 downloaded from HeiDoc.net?

The file was downloaded a few days ago before Rufus was installed. The select button allows me to navigate to where the file is, but Rufus can't see it. I tried moving the file from downloads to desktop and tried again with same results. I read on Rufus site that I have to check for updates to see ISO, which I did. When I choose all files I can some other files on desktop but not the one I need the ISO.

7 hours ago, jimmythesaint53 said:

The file was downloaded a few days ago before Rufus was installed. The select button allows me to navigate to where the file is, but Rufus can't see it. I tried moving the file from downloads to desktop and tried again with same results. I read on Rufus site that I have to check for updates to see ISO, which I did. When I choose all files I can some other files on desktop but not the one I need the ISO.

Let's make sure the file is not corrupt. You'll find the hashes as published by Microsoft here:

https://www.heidoc.net/php/myvsdump_family.php?family=Windows+10%2C+version+1909

If your file has a different hash, you should download it again. If it has the same hash, we can investigate further.

The link you sent me is for update 1909, which I have not attempted to install. I have 1903 which I downloaded from HeiDoc.net site. I'm not comfortable at this time installing 1909.

I'm not sure how to perform the steps to ensure that 1903 file is not corrupt. Is there an instruction you could point me to?

Thank you

On 1/30/2020 at 3:30 PM, jimmythesaint53 said:

The link you sent me is for update 1909, which I have not attempted to install. I have 1903 which I downloaded from HeiDoc.net site. I'm not comfortable at this time installing 1909.

1909 is just 1903 with updates.