Graffiti Skin Release

WolfX2

I am proud to announce after 3 long months of hard work, i have finally finished my own IPB creation! I call it Graffiti By WolfX2. Featuring a super cool hover effect, custom buttons, a transparent user links menu, shadowed borders and a reflective bottom. Graffiti is not recommended for dial up subscribers or subscribers to a slower internet connection. Sometime in the future i will be adding a resizeable width feature for people with larger resolutions.

Please report any bugs in this topic and i will do my best to correct them

Everyone enjoy!

gf1_thumb.jpg

gf2_thumb.jpg

gf3_thumb.jpg

gf4_thumb.jpg

gf5_thumb.jpg

gf6_thumb.jpg

gf7_thumb.jpg

I am proud to announce after 3 long months of hard work, i have finally finished my own IPB creation! I call it Graffiti By WolfX2. Featuring a super cool hover effect, custom buttons, a transparent user links menu, shadowed borders and a reflective bottom. Graffiti is not recommended for dial up subscribers or subscribers to a slower internet connection. Sometime in the future i will be adding a resizeable width feature for people with larger resolutions.

Please report any bugs in this topic and i will do my best to correct them

Everyone enjoy!

Thanks WolfX2, I think this is a very nice skin. I will switch to it for a while and see how it suits me. :welcome:

WolfX2,

I have only been using the new skin for a day or two, but I couldn't help coming back to tell you how much I like it.

Overall the skin has a very polished look about it. I also find that your choice of a darker background makes it very easy on the eyes.

Someone mentioned the white circles about the smilies. I don't know if that is an intentional design, but I find that it adds another dimension to the smilies. It makes them look as though they as popping through the background.

I have decided that it is my new favorite and it will be the skin I use when I am here at wincert.net

I would just like to say thanks for all of your hard work in making this great skin for everyone to enjoy. I would also like to say congratulations, as you are a very lucky young man to have such talent, motivation and generosity.

:prop: Bravo! :prop:

Regards, Randall :welcome:

WolfX2,

I would just like to say thanks for all of your hard work in making this great skin for everyone to enjoy. I would also like to say congratulations, as you are a very lucky young man to have such talent, motivation and generosity.

Nicely said and I couldn't agree with you more. :notworthy:

• 1 month later...