[Programs] Notepad++ 5.0 True addons

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Here is a version that uses the launcher and therefore is a full replacement for the default windows notepad.

Does that mean the original notepad.EXE is being overwritten or does this just set the file allocations to NP++ and you could always manually start the originial or adjust the allocations?

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Kels!

There is a little problem, in replacer version manual installation doesn't work beacause nppcm.dll is missed, but this file is present in the uninstallable addon. I'm not shure but i think that nppcm.dll doesn't exist in the last npp release. Bye

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know all i know is that,when integrated oobe dosent start it just hangs at the black xp screen.

edit: i realy dotn know whats happening..if i dotn integrate addon all is fine,ican acheive oobe execution and evrything after runonceex..etc,but if its added it asks to open oobe as if ive dowloaded a file,i think this has to do with file associtaions.

Edited by bober

Kel, using the uninstallable version, done it a thousand ways from Sunday, and I ALWAYS get this error :(... eh I thought I had a screen capture, but lost it. Anyway, the install is looking for note.inf.