[AddOn] True Transparency v0.9.4 + Editable skin pack

Gorki

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

has anyone found problems with certain installers with this?,for example;the autorun run menu of gta sa game acts very strange.and i think if this and winflip are both active ont he same machine ,there are some issues.otherwise great addon.

• 1 month later...

I have a problem with this where it keeps freezing my system. If i wait a few minutes everything seems to catch up and be ok, then it will freeze again. Its a reoccuring problem. Right now i have it disable and both my systems run fine now. Shame, because i really like the effect it gives. Any ideas on why its acting so funny?

Thanks.

Well TrueTransparency still cause some problems while adding transparency effects on some applications. Try adding them to exclude.dat list (located in TrueTransparency install folder),just open it with notepad and something like this. I hope TT creator will fix something with next release, and in the meantime try as I say. :)

Example:

n="[b]nLite.exe[/b]"

So you edit bolded part with desired application (.exe) that you wont to run without transparency efects. Restart TrueTransparency to take effect.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok what you need to do is this. Firs uninstall previous release,then extract .cab content anywhere on your comp. Then go there and right click on TrueTran.inf and choose install. This way you installed application. You will see that entries are there in Utilities section. :)

Can you tell me, how can i add a skin to your addon and make it the default skin so that it shows up after the Unattended Installation? ^_^

I'm not shure on what skins are you referring to but I know that this latest TT update has complete rebuild even,skins are made different way. and I did already include all skins in pack available from creator...

Hi gorky, can I add another skin for the TT 0.8x?? bcoz, i wanted to change the look of the fonts on my taskbar and i really dont know what to do.

Shure you can...you have to go to skin folder (Maximized and Minimized) and edit skin.ini file...you can open it with notepad and search this line:

[CAPTION]

FontName=Calibri

FontSize=8

Edit font size that you wont save and restart TT again to take effect :)

No i don't have any special requests. By the way can you please mention how you are going to make it a default in the addon :D

It's not problem to make it default...the problem is to satisfy all (user) needs... :sweatingbullets:,I see no problem change it on first logon...since it's already there and it will stay on next logon...

Please be patient I'll add some updates...as I see there are many skins and I'll also try to test them all so I'll be certain that they work with curent (0.8.5) version... :)

Stay put... :icon_cool:

Please be patient I'll add some updates...as I see there are many skins and I'll also try to test them all so I'll be certain that they work with curent (0.8.5) version... :)

Stay put... :icon_cool:

Hey Gorki could u leave instructions on how to add the skins to the add-on maybe as, this add-on could get quite big as there are so many great skins :)

Hey Gorki could u leave instructions on how to add the skins to the add-on maybe as, this add-on could get quite big as there are so many great skins :)

It's not easy and requires lot of editing and addon making skills... It would be too much to do for someone who don't understand it. :type:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...