Windows 10 ISO's wont download at all M$ Servers?

klepp0906

So i wanted to check here, even though i dont imagine it has anything to do with Windows ISO downloader directly,  I figure the folks here are best poised to know whats going on.

After choosing my language and hitting continue, the tool (and microsofts own website, as i tried to get an insider ISO directly through my browser) sits on the "validating your request this may take several minutes" screen perpetually.   It never updates.

I tried the browser, the tool.  I tried two other pc's here in the house, and i even tried my iphone.

Is microsoft having server issues at the moment or something? 

Ok, just wanted to make sure it wasnt "account" related - or something with my gateway/switch blocking me all of a sudden.   I had used your app before problem free.  Thanks for the reply.   Will try to give it some time and see.   The media creation tool did work oddly enough, however I'm trying to obtain the 2004 iso.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2020 at 6:13 AM, klepp0906 said:

however I'm trying to obtain the 2004 iso.

forget about that because the 2004 ISOs are not yet even made by MS

they could be released either in mid-May or June since 2004/20H1 did not even reach the RP ring and is still in the Slow ring for almost 4 months

Edited by erpster9

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 2:16 AM, erpster9 said:

they could be released either in mid-May or June since 2004/20H1 did not even reach the RP ring and is still in the Slow ring for almost 4 months

Version 2004 has finally reached the release preview ring Thu April 16 as build 19041.207 - aka. May 2020 Update

2004 ISOs with the 19041.207 build will first be available only to windows insiders & MSDN subscribers in late April and then a public release sometime in May (perhaps either Tue May 12 or May 19, neither of which happened on a Tuesday in May).

also MS decided to make 19041.208 the final version on 4/30,  then released build 19041.264 on 5/12 and ultimately ended up releasing the 19041.264 build to the public near the end of May

Edited by erpster9

• 1 month later...

official 2004 ISOs with build 19041.264 now available from MS this Wed. May 27 (ex. Win10_2004_English_x64.iso & Win10_2004_English_x32.iso)

edit - I'll wait for an updated version of the Windows ISO Downloader tool that will list the Windows 10 May 2020 Update

Edited by erpster9

• 4 weeks later...