[Release] V'ISO b8.2.2 (Last)

ricktendo

If we want to make a french version of this pack, we will need to update other things than just hex code. For exemple, the avi file for moving files contains this string : "Moving items". It's "burned" in the video, so we will need to contact the author of this video file to have a french version with this string : "D

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we want to make a french version of this pack, we will need to update other things than just hex code. For exemple, the avi file for moving files contains this string : "Moving items". It's "burned" in the video, so we will need to contact the author of this video file to have a french version with this string : "D

hello kal :welcome: .

Hey ferigno1, it's been a while ;) How are you?

I intend to update my sweet XP CD, now that SP3 is released. I need to find the author of the new avi files for moving/coying/deleting files in shell32.dll.res, do you know who is he ?

Hey ferigno1, it's been a while ;) How are you?

I intend to update my sweet XP CD, now that SP3 is released. I need to find the author of the new avi files for moving/coying/deleting files in shell32.dll.res, do you know who is he ?

good ;)

nope i don't know i'll try to find other animations anyway i think ricks will answer your questions. :rolleyes:

Edited by ferigno1

to ricks

there is a problem ricks my bootscreen after patching with V'iso doesn't change i look at ntoskrnl.exe and so on and the bitmaps are changed but after testing my os into virtual machine the bootscreen is the same ???

Ferigno, what language OS are you using (this is for english xp only) do you use nLite or the integrator, do you integrate hotfixes or a updatepack?

ok i use french os (i translated before all the ressources of V'iso no doubt about it ) i use the integrator and an updatepack.

Edited by ferigno1

ok i use french os (i translated before all the ressources of V'iso no doubt about it ) i use the integrator and an updatepack.
I think its when you use the CMD with the integrator, Sm0k3r has reported this... It "cannot find SP3.cab" to extract and patch the resources

Make sure also that your french bootcreen resources/bitmaps are in a file named bootscr.res (I changed the name)

Furthermore, don't ask me what went wrong when you are probably using something I did not make, I dunno what changes you made so I cant fully help you

EDIT: And don't report it as a bug in this V'ISO, its misleading

ok ricks ^_^ just one thing i want to ask i've found those files(ntokrnl.exe ect the 4 files) in driver.cab and when i open it with reshack i've not found the changes made by V'iso could that be the problem?

Widescreen Resolution Issue:

Hi Ricktendo64,

I have applied this WONDERFUL V'ISO and i have a screen resolution issue . I have a widescreen 19" screen that shows a distorted 'Welcome Screen' when:

1. Shows a distorted 'Welcome Logon' screen - most of the nice green background is shown but there is a 'large white area' on the screen, it chopped

2. Shows a distorted 'Logon screen' when the basic 'Screen Saver' kicks in - just like the welcome screen, the nice green b'ground is shown but it has a large white area on the screen - chopped

Im not sure if the built-in jpeg (the default welcome screen green background) is 'limited to 1024x768' resolution only.

Is V'Iso capable of widescreen modes (16:9)? Anything bigger than 1440x1050?

What is the max resolution it can support?

Has anyone else had problems with 16:9 screen?

Thanks for this wonderful package!

Morci

Widescreen Resolution Issue:

Hi Ricktendo64,

I have applied this WONDERFUL V'ISO and i have a screen resolution issue . I have a widescreen 19" screen that shows a distorted 'Welcome Screen' when:

1. Shows a distorted 'Welcome Logon' screen - most of the nice green background is shown but there is a 'large white area' on the screen, it chopped

2. Shows a distorted 'Logon screen' when the basic 'Screen Saver' kicks in - just like the welcome screen, the nice green b'ground is shown but it has a large white area on the screen - chopped

Im not sure if the built-in jpeg (the default welcome screen green background) is 'limited to 1024x768' resolution only.

Is V'Iso capable of widescreen modes (16:9)? Anything bigger than 1440x1050?

What is the max resolution it can support?

Has anyone else had problems with 16:9 screen?

Thanks for this wonderful package!

Morci

I wonder what would happen if you modded logonui.exe.res with a bigger BMP?