Firefox Add-on Request

cygnus

Looking for an add-on. A fellow on IRC said he had heard of this add-on. Basically, what I'm looking for is an add-on to sort downloads. Ie) Have torrent files download into a specific folder, and have other file types go into another folder. I do a lot of downloads through torrents and I like to back the torrent files up. So, I'm just wondering if anyone knew of one.

Thanks much :)

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for an add-on. A fellow on IRC said he had heard of this add-on. Basically, what I'm looking for is an add-on to sort downloads. Ie) Have torrent files download into a specific folder, and have other file types go into another folder. I do a lot of downloads through torrents and I like to back the torrent files up. So, I'm just wondering if anyone knew of one.

Thanks much :)

Try this site cygnus :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...

Try this site :welcome: (a lot of stuff )

Or: Download Sort

Download Sort is a browser extension that allows you to automatically send downloads to specific folders depending on the file extension or keyword in the URL.

Features:

Match by file extension, by keyword in the URL, or regular expression in the URL

Option to save the file with the default filename automatically, prompt for filename in a specific folder, or prompt in the last used folder for that listing

Four options in the case that the file already exists in the specified folder: Prompt for a new filename, Auto-increment the filename, Cancel the download, Overwrite the existing file

When a download is automatically canceled because of a duplicate, there are options to play an error sound and/or show the existing file in it's folder

Save in sub-folders: date, actual domain, referring domain, extension, or complete URL hierarchy

downsort2_0.PNG

Homepage

Edited by cro-man

Try this site :welcome: (a lot of stuff )

Or: Download Sort

Download Sort is a browser extension that allows you to automatically send downloads to specific folders depending on the file extension or keyword in the URL.

Features:

Match by file extension, by keyword in the URL, or regular expression in the URL

Option to save the file with the default filename automatically, prompt for filename in a specific folder, or prompt in the last used folder for that listing

Four options in the case that the file already exists in the specified folder: Prompt for a new filename, Auto-increment the filename, Cancel the download, Overwrite the existing file

When a download is automatically canceled because of a duplicate, there are options to play an error sound and/or show the existing file in it's folder

Save in sub-folders: date, actual domain, referring domain, extension, or complete URL hierarchy

downsort2_0.PNG

Homepage

Tried this one, didn't work for what I wanted to do. Just kept saving the files to my default directory :blink: