win7pro64 run once problem

pawelnrg

• 3 months later...

self answer: YOU NEED integrate add-on: exactly that one :

translated from German: "For Windows 7, at least .NET Framework 4.7.2 should be installed.
This also applies to the WinToolkitRunOnce. Microsoft .NET Framework for Windows 7 add-on from abbodi1406 should be integrated, otherwise it will not start."

Edited by pawelnrg

• 1 month later...

I am running into the same problems.  My RunOnce keep errorring.  On .Net 4.8 install and even on silent install of 7zip.  

for .NET48:  ndp48-x86-x64-allos-enu.exe /q /norestart

for 7zip:  /S  /D="C:\Program Files\7-Zip" 

were you able to solve the problem?

• 2 months later...

From mistake what i done....... use N-Sudo.. whoever you think, you need : all in Your windows: framework, mdt... dism.....  Download fresh win-toolkit, fresh win update, a fresh ADD-ON + right language, (from https://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/11127-microsoft-net-framework-48-for-windows-7/   set output catalogue  -  integrate update from "general" "hot-fix" and "security" and "withoutESU "  and ADD-ON

and go. ALL work for my..... 

now RunOnce need framework to operate!!! You need use add-on! not sure you can do that specific add-on yourself because of D3DCompiler. (- is included in 4.8 nad no in 4.7) and right for You Language Packs.

Edited by pawelnrg