how can I use "silent installer" tab to add some programs(.exe for ex) in win toolkit

JJMIS

hello all,

I am already using win toolkit to create a .iso or a folder containing W7 SP1 and all KB in order to ease a W7 re installation. I am also able to add drivers. My concern is that one KB has been pushed by win toolkit itself to "silent installer" tab, and I saw when doing a new install that this KB has not been installed. I added another program(Firefox) in this tab and the result is the same, no install. I have the impression to do the right things, I included silent codes for Firefox, but for sure I missed something. any idea ?

best regards

JJM

hello,

thanks for this answer.

you can see just below that my 3 .exe files are identified in the tab named "integrated", they are also physically in the folder named "wintoolkit_apps" of my iso, so it is really strange not to geimage.thumb.png.3b677d4b945d821a0b6e3666d9867697.pngt any of them installed. do you think the syntax of the path is correct ? I am a bit surprised by the ":" after %DVD%...

• 1 month later...