I need original Windows 7 Pro with SP1 64bits ISO file.

Diego F. Bautista

Hi.

I know that Windows 7 stopped being supported earlier this year, but I still want to have it. My PC is running the latest version of Windows 10 and I have created a partition to install Windows 7, only I have not found the original ISO file of that version of Windows.

Windows 7 can be downloaded from here if you have a retail license, but do not accept OEM licenses. Also, all MSDN downloads were moved to myvisualstudio.com, but my myvisualstudio educational account does not allow me to download previous versions of Windows, since it can only be done with a subscription account.

I need the original ISO file of Windows 7 Pro SP1 64bits in Spanish language and I have downloaded several on the web, but none matches the SHA-1 hash signature indicated here https://www.heidoc.net/php/myvsdump_details.php?id=P1230F46650Ax64Les It is obvious that if the SHA1 Hash matches the downloaded version then it is the original ISO.

Can someone tell me where I can download the original ISO? or if you have the ISO you can share it? I really need it.

Thanks in advance.

This is what I have found https://archive.org/download/digital_river/x17-58868.iso

The download started but the download speed fluctuates from 30 min. up to 3-5 hours, so I stopped the download.

It should be the right file as it was archived from digital-river, the official distribution channel.

win7-pro-x64-2.jpg

Try it and hopefully it will download the full file for you eventually.

On 11/12/2020 at 12:08 PM, ianymaty said:

This is what I have found https://archive.org/download/digital_river/x17-58868.iso

The download started but the download speed fluctuates from 30 min. up to 3-5 hours, so I stopped the download.

It should be the right file as it was archived from digital-river, the official distribution channel.

win7-pro-x64-2.jpg

Try it and hopefully it will download the full file for you eventually.

Wow. Thanks a lot! I thought I would never find it, but your link helped me to download the 100% original ISO file of W7 Pro. 😊 Now I need to find a product key to activate it, I don't want to use third party activation programs but if there are no more options I will have to use them. 

• 1 year later...
On 11/20/2020 at 8:12 AM, Diego F. Bautista said:

Now I need to find a product key to activate it, I don't want to use third party activation programs but if there are no more options I will have to use them. 

we discourage the use of such 3rd party activation tools so you're on your own for that one.
maybe ask around if someone has an unused Win7 pro key or buy one online somewhere