windows 7 august 2018 / Tell me after changing the language to English/Russian...?

•  
  • Hello

windows 7 august 2018 / Tell me after changing the language to English/Russian Russian, the update center offers to download many updates in a new way, for the newly installed Russian language. - Need to install all the updates? - Install updates marked with Microsoft for changing the system language - It is not necessary to install updates, and the system will not be affected in any way? Do any of you understand the question and the essence of this case? Tell me the right solution. And no problem, what do I use in the installation, the image of windows 7 august 2018?

Здравствуйте!

windows 7 august 2018 / Скажите, после смены языка Английский/Русский, центр обновлений предлагает скачать многие обновления по новой, для вновь установленного Русского языка. 

- Нужно установить все обновления?

- Установить обновления с пометкой Майкрософт для сменя язфка системы

- Вовсе не обязательно устанавливать обновления, и на систему ни как не повлияет?

Кто то из вас понимает вопрос и суть этого дела? Подскажите  мне верное решение. 

И не проблема, что я использую в установке, образ windows 7 august 2018?