Use large icons

PJP2007

probably just a glitch in the way you set up your disply settings. Between a hardware driver (like nVidia control panel), the 'use large icons' radio box in the start menu property sheet and the actual icon size settings in desktop proteties>appearance>advanced.

Of course this could be controlled by a buggy theme you installed. You could always hack the properties sheet dialog and extend that portion of view? Im havin g issues with dialog text being cut off in buttons and my buttons are big and the text small. I think I'll retire from modding

You can prolly fix this by editing the icons in shell32.dll (edit/remove the 16 bit icons from the .ico file)

I just see 16,256,32bit :(

Can you explain more ?

probably just a glitch in the way you set up your disply settings. Between a hardware driver (like nVidia control panel), the 'use large icons' radio box in the start menu property sheet and the actual icon size settings in desktop proteties>appearance>advanced.

Of course this could be controlled by a buggy theme you installed. You could always hack the properties sheet dialog and extend that portion of view? Im havin g issues with dialog text being cut off in buttons and my buttons are big and the text small. I think I'll retire from modding

I also tested it with luna :(

Is there anyway for hacking the dialog ?

I see some properties in it:

post-3533-1191082462_thumb.jpg