OnePiece's Internet Explorer 7 True Addon w/updates

kontini

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today I have tried a few times,its still ...hope temporary problem

I need OnePiece_IE7_WinXPSP3_v2.3.0_AddOn_ENU.7z true addon for my project this weekend

anyone post me a mirror I will appreciate it

oh forgot say thanks Kontini and Onepiece, nice work !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't save my settings in http://runonce.msn.com/runonce3.aspx using this addon anymore. I am using OnePiece_IE7_WinXPSP3_v2.3.1_AddOn_ENU.7z.

Has anyone else experienced this? I haven't had a problem in the past.

Any ideas for stopping this annoying RunOnce from popping up would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to reinstall from Microsoft source right now. Hopefully this fixes my problem.

I read on a few pages to fix this problem I need to change a couple registry settings:

HKCU_Software_Microsoft_Internet Explorer_Main>

RunOnce Complete - value - 1

RunOnce Has Shown - value - 1

these entries do not exist. I added them and it still didn't fix it.

EDIT: Reinstall of Microsoft Source fixed the problem.

Edited by thedexmonster

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@ricktendo64

Thanks ;)

@All

OnePiece IE7 WinXPSP3 v2.5.1 AddOn ENU

tabdownload.png Updated (Dicember 18-2008)

Hash MD5 C335E9BCCE0B6A82F414853A6CCD0303

Filesize: 8.67 Mb

Kontini will come when everything's OK later.

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

cool !!!! I'm gonna test it asap and let you all know how it went cause I've had no luck with the other addons of IE7, even though it says KB960714 integrated but after checking MU site that hotfix still show :noexpression:

EDIT

...Yes, its working (doesn't appears on MU site anymore) BUT... (( there has to be a BUT ) :D it has an old IE6 icon on desktop, just there...and when I double clicked, it created another shortcut to it (I hope its not an operator error) :)

83596444xg6.th.jpg

Edited by dareckibmw

• 1 month later...

When entering kontini you explain it better, but here is the new IE7 addon, now you can remove the IE7 even after the installation.

OnePiece IE7 WinXPSP3 v2.5.4 AddOn ENU

tabdownload.png Updated (January 31-2009)

Hash MD5 02B9D2C82AC4DDE336A9DABC4C3DB360

Filesize: 8.19 Mb

How to remove after the installation:

Off-Topic Comment(Click to Show)

That takes place the CD of winxpsp3 clean, or better the CD after and this the IE6 and not the IE7, after installation go in Add/remove Windows Components, and click to remove the IE7.

ie7remove.png

[Close]

Edited by OnePiece

What Onepiece would say was that now we can uninstall IE7 using the option in windows components and also we can re-install it using the same option (Windows will ask for the cd with the preintegrated IE7). That's it and it is fantanstic ^_^

thanx !

Is the IE7 Icon present on the desktop ? If it isn't, how could I add it by default in this addon ?

Cause I've tried HKCU,"Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons\NewStartPanel","{871C5380-42A0-1069-A2EA-08002B30309D}",0x10001,0 just after newstartpanel entries in the IE.inf and the desktop freeze after first reboot by clicking on ie7 icon. Without my entrie, all it's ok. Any idea ?

Edited by geromichi

• 2 weeks later...

Updated!

@geromichi

You have this problem because if you put your reg entrie you aren't according the "folder option".

This is what you can do:

beginner) Don't change nothing, OnePiece (Thanks ricktendo64) put the option, isn't it enough?

expert) Delete the folder option by deleting the section beginning with:

;Internet Exlorer on your desktop (Thanks ricktendo64)

and puttin' your reg entrie. You'll lose the folder option

advanced) Modify appropriately the section above

I choose the first ;)

Edited by kontini

• 1 month later...

I have used Nlite 1.4.9.1 to integrate your IE7 addon into my Winxp Sp3 source but everytime it installs after winxp has finished configuring I get a Windows file protection message requesting the original xp cd to be inserted to put the original files back. Any ideas?

I have used Nlite 1.4.9.1 to integrate your IE7 addon into my Winxp Sp3 source but everytime it installs after winxp has finished configuring I get a Windows file protection message requesting the original xp cd to be inserted to put the original files back. Any ideas?

did you forget to enable the sfc_os.dll patch under the "Patches" section :) ? do it. it won't break anything.

I don't have this problem and I don't disable System File Protection, I use the True Addon Version with RyanVM Integrator for Internet Explorer, Boooggy's WMP Slipstreamer for Windows Media Player 11 and nLite for all other software and tweaks.