Acer Aspire 3620

Mr.Thunderbird

YEP :thumbsup_anim:

Dirt, whenever I saw your post on Wincert, I remember that evil, demonic, attack squirrel of death. :lol:

I remember while I was on my vacation this summer and was reading that story, I was laughing like crazy, almost started to cry from laughter. :D

Okay guys, i have heard that i can upgrade my CPU to 2.1 Ghz, is this true ? , If so, is it hard to change a CPU on a laptop ? :)

I never tried this. I'd give it to authorized service center to replace the CPU. I think that you should contact them for any upgrade you want to do..

Well, i think I can handle the RAM thing, but about the CPU, you are probably right, .. :)

Yes, I've changed RAM for few IBM laptops at work, but it's so easy to order the wrong one. My boss is ordering laptop memory and often make mistakes :thumbsdown_anim:

Yes, I've changed RAM for few IBM laptops at work, but it's so easy to order the wrong one. My boss is ordering laptop memory and often make mistakes :thumbsdown_anim:

In Denmark (where i live), we have a site called www.memoryx.dk , here you can find nearly ALL RAM for ALL models ;) ,

And I have speaked with the site owner, and he has given me the right link :)