XP32 Integral on Skylake Laptop

AaronS

Using WinSetupfromUSB I select "Auto Detect and use F6 SATA/RAID/SCSI Driver" and get "No Driver Found", however the installer itself does in fact make it past the usual point of BSOD 000007b, I then get to a screen that has the "ENTER" to start the XP installation but then the laptop shuts off.

image.png.1396a629c13d2bbf942c8cb14aa224e1.png

The HDD LED blinks a for a little bit but thats all. The Drive is a 1TB Toshiba which is freshly formatted using diskpart to NTFS single partition. The laptop specs are

16GB DDR3 RAM (2x8GB)

Intel 6200u

NVidia GTX940M

2xUSB3.1 Gen1

1xUSB2.0

Edited by AaronS

• AaronS changed the title to XP32 Integral on Skylake Laptop
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 8:56 PM, AaronS said:

Using WinSetupfromUSB I select "Auto Detect and use F6 SATA/RAID/SCSI Driver" and get "No Driver Found", however the installer itself does in fact make it past the usual point of BSOD 000007b, I then get to a screen that has the "ENTER" to start the XP installation but then the laptop shuts off.

image.png.1396a629c13d2bbf942c8cb14aa224e1.png

The HDD LED blinks a for a little bit but thats all. The Drive is a 1TB Toshiba which is freshly formatted using diskpart to NTFS single partition. The laptop specs are

16GB DDR3 RAM (2x8GB)

Intel 6200u

NVidia GTX940M

2xUSB3.1 Gen1

1xUSB2.0

Try XP2ESD