Where Did You Hangout Before WinCert?

Bold_Fortune

I was mainly hanging out at MSFN.. After some period of time I met MSFN admin xper when we realized that we are from the same Country, although he is living in the Denmark now.

We have met several times when I told him my wishes about having my own forum, but I didn't know much about it then. He helped me with everything needed for my own site and I thank him once again in this way. Before I started my own site I was SMOD on MSFN and I'm member of the Patrons group there now :icon_rolleyes:.

I use to hang out at MSFN a lot. But now, I just stay here and a private website started by a friend. That's more than enough for me to keep on top of right now with school and work and all that.

I try to help people where possible, but lately, so many different things with my family have taken over my life. I do try to be here a lot, but it's just the way a lot of the stuff is working out.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I was on many forums before I bumped here, international computer forums like Guru3d.com, Abit forum, DNA-drivers,Tweakrus.com,MSFN.org,and recently registered on Ryan forum...LOL I must stop..I can't even remember all of them :P ,I did not mention some CRO forums...pcekspert.com,pcexodus.com...

WWW.SE-NSE.NET ;)

Sony ericsson modding site, I still hang out there a lot :)

Nice site...I'm just thinking of replacing my 5yr old 6510 with SE. :) I might look around there also.

Nice site...I'm just thinking of replacing my 5yr old 6510 with SE. :) I might look around there also.

If you need any help about SE, you can always ask me or others in the forum, it's a nice atmosphere there :)

- Just like here ! :D

I have the same name as here, Mr.Thunderbird ;)

Edited by Mr.Thunderbird

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mainly micropctalk.com mostly for my Sony UX, I recently signed up here, msfn and ryanvm, on a couple OC'ing forums, overclock.net and xtreemsystems, the list could go on ... I am pretty much set for forums :)

I do visit most of them frequently, I might not always be posting .... though I will be lurking ....