Happy Halloween from Wincert.net

NIM

Dear members and guests of WinCert.net,

we are proud to announce our new wincert.net additions! Firstly, since the haloween season is upon us, we will be introducing a new haloween themed skin for your board navagation pleasure. If you don't like the skin, you can easily select another one from the left bottom of this page. We are also releasing a new avatar pack of updated and cool designs for your use as well. In closeing on behalf of all the WinCert.net staff, we wish you a happy and safe haloween!

Here's the preview of our new avatar pack called "Fall Harvest Pack":

post-1-1191659748_thumb.png

-- Sincerely,

WinCert Administration Team

I like Halloween. Mainly just the chill in the air, both because of the temperature and because of the hole atmosphere :)

Thanks N1k :)

Skin is awesome by the way :w00t:

Now I need a new signature hehe

Edited by cygnus

Really nice theme N1K

Keep up the good work

But when I tried to download the link above I got an error telling:

"Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."

Edited by MGadAllah

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry to say this guys, but I had to remove the Halloween skin due to a large bandwidth consumption. If MSFN hosting didn't generously gave us 10 Gigs free for this month, we'd need to take another package..

Sorry again. :unsure:

I liked the skin, at first. Then it started to become bothersome so now I'm using the IPB Pro Basic skin. I find it easier on the eyes and it loads a hell of a lot faster on my end.

I like simple, so I'll stick with it, it looks nice on Vista :)