Problem Sidebar under windows bar...

hispanico

Okay is strange ?!? but when i change themes or visualstyle in windows vista, my sidebar go under windows bar and it's impossible utilize the panel of my sidebar....look my image:

immaginezi8.jpg

I restart computer....i try to change position of windows bar on bottone, close and restart sidebar...but nothing.

Some advise ???

Thank

I'm afraid I didn't understand you properly.

Ok, you're changing theme on Vista, please specify exactly what are you trying to do so I can try that here on my PC.

Are you having the taskbar at the top by default or it jumps up when you switch the theme.

Do you any third party software for themes.

Anyhow, more information would be useful.

Thank for advise.....this is my problem:

immaginezi8ka5.jpg

If i check always on top, no change position....but if close sidebar and restart it now is okay, and the sidebar is no more under taskbar of winodws...!

But in this way sidebar is always on top. So i return in panel of sidebar and uncheked "always on top"........the sidebar return like before !!! sigh

Why ???

I'm afraid I didn't understand you properly.

Ok, you're changing theme on Vista, please specify exactly what are you trying to do so I can try that here on my PC.

Are you having the taskbar at the top by default or it jumps up when you switch the theme.

Do you any third party software for themes.

Anyhow, more information would be useful.

I have aero like a theme and my taskbar is on top. Now i change theme of third party, applied...and top of my the sidebar where yoi cna selcet gadget etc...go under taskbar....

I think he wants the task bar on top but the sidebar won't shift down and adjust to the change.

yes correct

....but try to close the gadget addrestart,that should fix the issue.

....gadget addrestart ????

Thank

Edited by hispanico