WinCert.net Sidebar Gadget

NIM

Dear members and guests,

after one year of existence we finally have our first version of the Sidebar gadget. This gadget is fully made from scratch by our member UCFknight10, originally from TheHobbyLounge site.

post-1-1191850062.png

This sidebar has several features:

1. Latest 5 news from the frontpage of Wincert.net

2. Latest 15 topic activities at WinCert.net/forums

3. Flyout offers link to WinCert.net home page

4. Flyout offers link to your PM box

5. Flyout offers link to your control panel

6. Flyout offers link to "Who's online" page of the forum.

I remind you that this is the first version of our gadget called V1 and we call you to report any bugs you may encounter HERE.

We also would like you to give us opinions and suggestions for future versions of this gadget.

P.S. New version of this gadget will have a different colours.

Download the gadget:

WinCert_v1.gadget

Thank you,

WinCert Administration Team.

I have downloaded 2 of them and they will not install. After double clicking nothing happens. I have the sidebar installed and everything else works fine. I downloaded a different gadget and that didn't install so it has to be on my end. Any suggestions? It works fine on my Vista

Edited by LUZR4LIFE

I have downloaded 2 of them and they will not install. After double clicking nothing happens. I have the sidebar installed and everything else works fine. I downloaded a different gadget and that didn't install so it has to be on my end. Any suggestions? It works fine on my Vista
Use the "Change" button in Add or Remove Programs to fix this (you can find a Video in the FAQ section of the sidebar)

• 7 months later...