[AddOn] Genuine Advantage

ricktendo

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, Microsoft Update just made me download an update: KB898461 released on 5/23/2008 before I could continue.

I can't find anything on Microsoft's website for this release, so I can't tell you what version it is. I was able to download the update from the catalog as well.

I did notice your last update was in April so this update probably applies to your addon.

The file itself says it was last modified on 6/21/2005. This is why I looked on Microsoft's website in the first place. All I could find was the previous release, in 2005, Very frustrating. I had the same problem with KB905474, I could only find information and a download (On Microsoft.com) for the previous version, yet, I downloaded a new version either from Microsoft Update, or Catalog.Update.Microsoft.com.

The ActiveX Control is still 7.0.6000.569.

Anyway. I was wondering if you were planning on including this update in your addon? Also, I wanted to make sure the opuc.dll problem had been fixed?

Guest ALtF4
can anybody answer my question?

Download and look at the the Entries.ini then you will see that it is multilanguage...

So you can use bro :)

Download and look at the the Entries.ini then you will see that it is multilanguage...

So you can use bro :)

Hey dude thanx for your help. I downloaded it and look up the Entries.ini file. what a suprised it is multilanguage. :worthy: But I want to know altough both of us Turkish why don't we write in Turkish? ;)

Guest ALtF4
Hey dude thanx for your help. I downloaded it and look up the Entries.ini file. what a suprised it is multilanguage. :worthy: But I want to know altough both of us Turkish why don't we write in Turkish? ;)

Because here isnt Turkish forum...

So ı answered in English...

Edited by ALtF4

• 3 months later...

You are free to take over this addon if you want dude-uk

Off-Topic Comment(Click to Show)
I am watching you...If I find you using any cracked files again, you know the consequences

[Close]

You can start a new topic posting your addon, I will close this one