Registration and Validation Problems

NIM

You were banned for continuing use of bad behavior and the decision was made not only by MrNxDMX but the whole staff on the forum.

Your attention seeking, argumentative and fit throwing cannot nor will not be tolerated. I have had several of the turkish posts translated and also seen the pm's you have been sending. It is un-excusable behavior.

Also you immediatly made a dupe account immediatly which is severly against the rules.

Plus you were asked to give credit to the creators of the sources of the other resources you had been using and refused to do so. (Login screens) You still tried to pass them off as your work...

There is many, many reasons for your banning. Plus you have personally asked for JUST THIS THING multiple times from several of us.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AltF4, maybe if you werent campaigning against getting other people banned then you would not have ended up being banned in their place...but you had to go on and on about how this person should be banned for cursing at you etc etc

Edit: He sent you PM's too Kel?

He sent me like two asking me to ban some dude because he cursed him, I told him I cannot speak turkish and I cant take your word for it...leave it up to a turkish mod (MrNxDmX) to determine who is telling the truth

Believe me, ı understand you very well.

Because in Turkish forum, ı argued with some idiots as you said.

I logged in and checked my topics then ı saw his posts.

I lost my temper

I am trying to help as ı can do but some idiots make me cold from helping..

Really, I want N1K to ban me because of this reason.

And thank you...

Direct quote from one of his pm's

User emfabt has sent a pm to me, he requests help about his old account experdll.

He told me that, till 2-3 days before, he could login the site with success. He says that he didnt make any posts till now.

But now, he cant access with his own user name and pass. He also have tried using "I've forgotten my password!" link, he added his e-mail adress but he didnt get any mails from wincert.

Then he opened a new account to send pm to me.

Can you check his account buddy?

Thanks

• 5 months later...

I have received the validation email, but when Itry to validate i gives me an error

"Sorry, that member does not have to validate their account. Please double check the data you entered. If this validation isn't recent, it's possible your old account has been removed."

So couldyou please help me in this issue

I have received the validation email, but when Itry to validate i gives me an error

"Sorry, that member does not have to validate their account. Please double check the data you entered. If this validation isn't recent, it's possible your old account has been removed."

So couldyou please help me in this issue

Your account has already been validated, and I see that you're logged in now. You can't validate your account twice.

Regards

• 2 months later...
i m also facing a problem when i click attachment pic a message show that i m not able to wiew this so plzzz help me &correct this problem

humtum184@yahoo.com

Please create a Screenshot so I can see the error you're getting.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fifogigo

Hi, i'm trying to register for the site and on the address that I have the registration system says it's banned (fifogigo@gmail.com) I have tried someone elses gmail address and it is saying the same thing, is there any reason I can't register with gmail addresses?

Hi, i'm trying to register for the site and on the address that I have the registration system says it's banned (fifogigo@gmail.com) I have tried someone elses gmail address and it is saying the same thing, is there any reason I can't register with gmail addresses?

Yes, we had a lot of spammers using gmail address. Please use another e-mail address if possible.

I'm having problem receiving validating email. please assist me. Thank you

halityavuz@yahoo.com

Your account has already been activated and you're able to login with the username and password you specified during registration.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i can not validation

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10120] We could not find the validation request you are attempting to verify.

Edited by palikuca

i can not validation

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10120] We could not find the validation request you are attempting to verify.

You have already validated your account and as I can see you're logged in to forums.

Regards,

Nik

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest pratherdude

I have been unable to get a validation email, and I have checked both my bulk and Spam folders. can you please help?

My email is oceana1@comcast.net

Thanks,

Pratherdude

I have been unable to get a validation email, and I have checked both my bulk and Spam folders. can you please help?

My email is oceana1@comcast.net

Thanks,

Pratherdude

Hi there,

I have checked and it appears that mails are bounced on comcast.net servers. Can you please register with another e-mail address?

Regards,

Nik

Guest pratherdude

Hi there,

I have checked and it appears that mails are bounced on comcast.net servers. Can you please register with another e-mail address?

Regards,

Nik

Ok will do thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hellyan

Recently few of our new members haven't received validation e-mail from WinCert, or were unable to register because GD library wasn't working, so I had to manually approve these accounts.

If you have problems with Registering or Validating, please post here so the problem could be fixed as quick as possible. If you still can't post for some reason, please send a mail to admin@wincert.net

Thank you,

WinCert.net Team.