Registration and Validation Problems

NIM

Guest hellyan

I did not receive a validation email. I have tried the resend validation several times to no avail. I can log in with my user name and it says I am registered, but everything I click, it says error, you do not have permission to view. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest Lynn Combs

I have never gotten any validation email sent to me. Tried a few times.

Here is email : lcombs514@aol.com

Here is my user name: dreamer212

Thanks....

I have never gotten any validation email sent to me. Tried a few times.

Here is email : lcombs514@aol.com

Here is my user name: dreamer212

Thanks....

I can't find your account nor in validation queue or in members base. It looks like the registration process hasn't been finished successfully.

Please take your time to register again.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi N1K

I can't get to this web site from a couple days ago, not even reinstalling windows, there is no chance of a virus, it says something related to "it took to long to reach the server".

Can't get in wincert.net, same as forums.

A friend of mine at EU share her computer thanks to teamviewer, my ip range is 189.221.224.* i'm located in Mx.

MyEmailIs*rampart-eAThotmailDOTcom

BTW googling i found an old topic at msfn forums, it is related to the same problem but ip's were blocked in a range because a DoS Attack.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hello guys,

due to our high server expenses, I was forced to move Wincert to a cheaper server.

Apparently my friend has blocked a lot of IP's on the firewall and I guess that this is the issue here.

I have already contacted him and you should be able to access Wincert in a while.

Please give me feedback if it will work.

Regards.

Nik

The Firewall is configured to automatically blacklist IP's that have more than 40 connections to our site.

If you'll be unable to access wincert in the future, please contact me at admin[at]wincert.net

Regards,

Nik

Again the same problem, I can´t access wincert. What you mean with 40 connections ? I think the more affected with this we are the comunity spanish because with ip of United States and England or other countries no have problem and the most of people don't know what is happening, many of them believe that the site is down.

Edited by luis

Hi luis,

please report as soon as you loose access to wincert so we can check it out.

Firewall is automatically blocking all suspicious requests like IP addresses that have more than 100 open connections.

Hi luis,

please report as soon as you loose access to wincert so we can check it out.

Firewall is automatically blocking all suspicious requests like IP addresses that have more than 100 open connections.

ok, if I can't acces wincert, inmediately it notifies, thanks.

Ok, try now, but I can't figure out why your IP address was blocked :(

I can't access yet in wincert, I'm accessing with an IP from E.U. but is very slowly, i'm using Hide IP easy for access because other way i can't