Black Logon Screen

viper_switch

Hi Mr Rick:

A known to me ocdsteve told that you can help me with this problem, and you are the creator of the black screen Logon....

Is there a way to change The message Welcome for Bienvenido in the Black Logon Screen because I am Making a Spanish Unattended Version.

Thanks In advanced. :prop:

Should I Integrate Xpize To Nligh project :g:
Nope slipstreaming darkside will not patch your logon, thats why I made this addon :D

If you patch your current windows then go to your system32 you will find a file called loginui.exe, if you can upload that I can probably make your addon.

Hi Mr Rick:

A known to me ocdsteve told that you can help me with this problem, and you are the creator of the black screen Logon....

Is there a way to change The message Welcome for Bienvenido in the Black Logon Screen because I am Making a Spanish Unattended Version.

Thanks In advanced. :prop:

To change the message,go to your system32,reshack Logonui.exe,open Stringtable 1--->7And replace Welcome to Bienvenido.Compile script and save your changes.

Edited by cro-man