[SVCPACK] NOD32 2.7

DEViANCE

Hi, this is my first public nLite addon.

nod32_logo.gif

Its a 30 day trial of NOD32 2.7 with the virus definitions updated to 07/12/2007, yes i know NOD32 3.0 is out and i will post it later, just got to upload but i still use and prefer this version myself ;-)

File: nLite_NOD32UD_TRiAL.cab
DownloadLink: http://rapidshare.com/files/75209534/nLite_NOD32UD_TRiAL.cab
File-Size: 28.61 MB
Uploaded: 08/12/2007, 18:36:50
MD5: C5A2C664102AE4BF0DC6D7142C6DAB07

Edited by DEViANCE

hate to break the party guys, but its not a true addon,but a switchless installer...people relay need to get the differences right.maybe stiky or something explaining would help.

Edited by bober

Yes please explain the difference, i thought this was classed as an addon as i made a .cab from my silent installer for nLite?? Confused. How do i get an md5 hash of my file?? I am willing to learn any methods, am new to this but a fast learner.

Edited by DEViANCE

You can get a MD5 hash for your addon's archive file by using HahsTab. This is used to verify the integrity of ones download, if my MD5 hash matches the one posted then I know my download was good

We have 2 sections in the WinCert addon sub-forum:

One for "True addons" (INF addons)

Another for "Silent Switch addons" (Installs during T-13 or svcpack.inf)

I moved your silent installer to SVCPACK because it was in the wrong section (no biggie)

Ok I think i understand now, making INF addons was next on my list of 2DOs...

At what point does an INF addon install??

One thing i don't like about stuff installing at t13 is if you have a lot installing at that point it takes ages to pass 13 and to someone else (ie a friend who you make a disc for) it seems strange.. would be good if there was a way to mod how the timer works on install..

The first disc i made had a lot of stuff going on in runonceex, i also don't like this it looks messy on install to a new user.