Howdy y'all.

hoofdy-do

I've been attempting to build an unattended XP install CD for the past two months, and I finally got tired of just skulking around the net (just found WinCert today), not being able to ask questions or download some of the goodies, so I finally decided to register to be able to do just that. Not that I haven't made some progress; I've made dozens of images. Just haven't been able to perfect it to what I'd like.

Anyway, I likely won't be posting much, as I don't fully understand the etiquette of forums in general, nor the fancy stuff like avatars, emoticons, signatures and efficient searching. Also, I'm not sure I'd be able to add much to any discussions as I'm just someone with a computer as opposed to a programmer or coder. I'll probably just post some questions, when I find I haven't found the answers elsewhere.

Thanks for letting me in from the cold out there!

I've been attempting to build an unattended XP install CD for the past two months, and I finally got tired of just skulking around the net (just found WinCert today), not being able to ask questions or download some of the goodies, so I finally decided to register to be able to do just that. Not that I haven't made some progress; I've made dozens of images. Just haven't been able to perfect it to what I'd like.

Anyway, I likely won't be posting much, as I don't fully understand the etiquette of forums in general, nor the fancy stuff like avatars, emoticons, signatures and efficient searching. Also, I'm not sure I'd be able to add much to any discussions as I'm just someone with a computer as opposed to a programmer or coder. I'll probably just post some questions, when I find I haven't found the answers elsewhere.

Thanks for letting me in from the cold out there!

First off welcome to WinCert, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hang around awhile and ask question, you will learn as you spend time asking question. I have learned more here than I did in school studying Computers and electronics.

Edited by LUZR4LIFE

Yes, once we were all bloody beginners. I got my first pentium mmx pc in 2002 and didn't even know what I should do with this thing.

In the end of 02 I had an accident and broke some bones in my feet. So I had nothing to do all day and night long... in this time I found german-nlite and the msfn nlite forums.

That totally changed my life. Did rouhgly 200 XP installs this year, sometimes five a day only for testing purposes.

Let's see what you are doing in a year or so ... :icon_cool: