Watch out we're mad

NIM

Guys,

post-1-1197316655.jpg

whoever discovered torrents deserves an Oscar. I'm not proud to download a movie that I want, but since I'm unable to buy it anywhere, since there's no shipping to my country, I had to found an alternative way.

My father bought me this movie "Watch out we're mad" with Bud Spencer and Terence Hill when I was a kid, about 20 years ago and that was the movie of my childhood. I've watched it dozens of times and as I borrowed it, along with my other movies that I had before, I haven't got it back and don't know where it is today.. I've searched for this movie in my country but with no luck and I haven't used torrents before 'cause we still have to pay for a bandwidth we spend here.

Recently I've upgraded my connection to Flat rate (unlimited bandwidth) and finally I've found it on torrents, but wasn't sure in it's actual name, all I could remember was a Buggy, a nice shiny car from that movie and a great music.

I've just wanted to share this with you guys :crying_anim02:

http://www.amazon.com/Watch-Out-Were-Teren...5770&sr=8-1

Hey is this version any good to you?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B...p;condition=all

do you have an ebay account? set up a "want it now" and ill sell and ship it to you at cost price.

i'm a genuine ebayer, ill PM you my ID, and i would be glad to help you out, if no one else can.

it's working out at

Edited by lostplanet