WinCert.net moving to MSFN Hosting

NIM

WinCert.net is changing hosting provider and will be hosted at MSFN Hosting on Sunday 10/01/06. DNS propagation will take up to 72 hours and during that time WinCert.net will be unavailable.

WinCert.net will be hosted on a faster, Dual Core Opteron Server from now on which should result with much better performance. I hope you'll have patience and toleration during this action and hopefully join us again after the sucessfull move.

Sincerely

WinCert.net Team!

WinCert is moved and new server is showing much better performance.. Some users might still be unable to access it since their ISP DNS still isn't updated with it's DNS records.

Anyway, in 1-2 days everybody should be able to access WinCert..

I'd like your comments on our new server performance in comparition with the old one..

Thx

I am subscribed to a few forums and visit when I can, but MSFN is my first love...WinCert & LunarSoft are my mistresses! :lol:

Yup matey, I understand and respect that since I'm also continuous MSFN member :thumbsup: