[Theme] AIO Royale and Royal Theme Addon

LUZR4LIFE

If you have any other Royale or Royal Themes and would like me to add them, please provide a download link.

Inspirational Royale Theme

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Royal Full Start Menu Theme

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

RoyalFour Theme

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Royal Inspirat Theme

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Royal Five Color Mod Theme

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Royale (Media Center Style) Theme

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Royale06 Theme

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Royale Glass Theme

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Royale Noir Theme

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Royal Inspirat SE Long Theme

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Royal Inspirat SE Mac Theme

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

RoyalMod Theme

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

LUZR4LIFE-ADDONS-download.png

MD5 -125EAF327B5267677B943AF44D5E345D

Size - 5.09 MB

Edited by LUZR4LIFE

• 1 year later...

I feel bad resurrecting an old thread, but I can't seem to find my answer anywhere on these forums. I'm a bit lost as it is ... the rules here seem to allow me to bring up old threads, and they don't seem to disallow me from being thick. As long as I am respectfully and maturely thick? I can deal with that. I came to this from Google, and I want to somehow use these themes on my copy of Windows XP Pro.

I have a loose understanding of what WPI is ... these need to be applied to a windows CD, then the OS installed? Can I just somehow apply them to my current operating system? I can't seem to figure out out, just activating the .theme files give me a colored "Windows Classic" theme really. I like how Royale and Zune themes exist that can be just ... applied. I don't like using programs like WindowBlinds, but these seem worth it if I do.

So where do I begin?

I'm going to be active on these forums because I think I'm computer-savvy, being a hardware buff myself and custom-building gaming rigs, but I think I have a LOT to learn from you guys.

Thanks for the help in advance. At overclock.net we have a rep system, so I'm used to just saying "+rep for help" or something but ... I'll appreciate it?

Edited by Woofna

These are made to be added with nLite (http://www.nliteos.com) as hotfixes. You the MUST patch your uxtheme.dll (That nLite can do also.)

Now if you want to use them on a running system you simply extract the main archive, right click on the inf and choose "Install" as for patching your uxtheme on a running system just google for a uxtheme patcher there are at least a dozen out there.

Very fast replies! Thank you! I will work with that ... wow I have a lot to learn. I've been using my XP Pro key and different "tweaked" Windows images I have found, and I am interested in making my own. Though the XP Pro SP3 "REMOVED WAREZ RELEASE NAME" one I found seems very very good and very small (300ish megs)

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian
~~ Slight edit ~~ Kel

Thats were the conversation has to end.

You are using warez, which is illegal (yes, even if you have you own key). You need to build your own modded XP from your own disk. It's not really all that hard once you get the basics figured out.

As per rule #1 Open discussion of warez is not allowed and is grounds for a banning.