MERRY XMAS EVERYONE

LUZR4LIFE

OUCH. Harshly said. I don't believe in the "Origination" of it but it is a time to spend with family and friends.

The Origination has nothing to do with Birth of Christ...it's to celebrate the Winter Solstice a very old Pagan culture what the early Christianity changed....that whole thing that Christ was born at this time what BTW is the biggest lie because he was born in March already.

Constantin the Great made Jesus to an Immortal 150 years after his death because the Pagan and Christian where fighting each other for a long time.

The Christian Cult grew by stealing and absorbing details from old pagan cults....

Like the image of the child god in the cult if Dionysus, he was pictured in swaddling clothes, like Horus he was born in a stable - the stable temple of the Virgin goddes Isis, or again like Dionysus who turned Water to Wine, like Aesculapius who raised man from the death and gave sight to the blind and like Attis and Adonis who where mourned and rejoiced by women or the resurrection of Mithras from a rock-tomb.

As you see the Christianity is build on lies, killing and simply on manipulation and I don't believe in any of this. Jesus is not a god and never was. In his time they called him "Son of woman" today you would call him "Son of a b...."

Edited by JurgenDoe

The Origination has nothing to do with Birth of Christ...it's to celebrate the Winter Solstice a very old Pagan culture what the early Christianity changed....that whole thing that Christ was born at this time what BTW is the biggest lie because he was born in March already.

Constantin the Great made Jesus to an Immortal 150 years after his death because the Pagan and Christian where fighting each other for a long time.

The Christian Cult grew by stealing and absorbing details from old pagan cults....

Like the image of the child god in the cult if Dionysus, he was pictured in swaddling clothes, like Horus he was born in a stable - the stable temple of the Virgin goddes Isis, or again like Dionysus who turned Water to Wine, like Aesculapius who raised man from the death and gave sight to the blind and like Attis and Adonis who where mourned and rejoiced by women or the resurrection of Mithras from a rock-tomb.

As you see the Christianity is build on lies, killing and simply on manipulation and I don't believe in any of this. Jesus is not a good and never was. In his time they called him "Son of woman" today you would call him "Son of a b...."

LOL. Nicely said JurgenDoe, nicely said. I have no religious beliefs and have studied many types of religions, I actually got yelled at today for telling my daughter about some of this information and more, which is upsetting being that it is my daughter and I was educating her.

There is a lot that I would like to say but I am so tired of "fighting" with religious people over this stuff, that I try to avoid it. I am sure you know what I am talking about, being that you are educated also in this matter. I have no issue with others beliefs but I do wish that one day, they will not have issues with mine. I do not celebrate "Christ Mass" but do exchange gifts, have dinner etc. "Christmas" can be celebrated rather or not you believe in "Christ", that is why I always use XMAS when possible.

@ rick...WinCertified... seem that I made a "bobo" with this one .... :doh:

@ JurgenDoe

Pfiou! it's good that I didn't sent you my DS skin file as a Christmas gift!. :P

You have the right to don't merry @ all, and I'm more like LUZR4LIFE in this matter.

It just that I find your post a little inappropriate in this thread, since the topic title is not "Do you celebrate Christmas?"

and a late happy birthday, sorry I missed it and I hope at least you happy that! :fun:

No hard feelings! :)

Scrat