Adobe Reader 9

Kelsenellenelvian

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

NR, maybe you should check into RogueSpear's installer, it was customized and downsized he also removed the runtimes so you'll need to install visual c++ runtimes before trying to use adboe reader :)

Quote: Notes: The following have been removed: all of the extraneous shortcuts, speed launch, the Updater plug-in, all of the various Microsoft C/C++ runtimes. Also, the "Beyond Adobe Reader" splash screen is disabled from appearing (except for GPO installs) but is still available from the Help menu.

• 3 weeks later...
NR, maybe you should check into RogueSpear's installer, it was customized and downsized he also removed the runtimes so you'll need to install visual c++ runtimes before trying to use adboe reader :)

Quote: Notes: The following have been removed: all of the extraneous shortcuts, speed launch, the Updater plug-in, all of the various Microsoft C/C++ runtimes. Also, the "Beyond Adobe Reader" splash screen is disabled from appearing (except for GPO installs) but is still available from the Help menu.

Hi J.C. and all. Would you mind linking to RogueSpear's version? I done a search on his forum but I can't find it. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I was compiling a list for osnn.net and would like to include RogueSpear's version.

Edited by roirraW 'edor' ehT

Hi J.C. and all. Would you mind linking to RogueSpear's version? I done a search on his forum but I can't find it. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I was compiling a list for osnn.net and would like to include RogueSpear's version.

http://www.doitrightconsulting.net/forum/v...p?f=8&t=127

NOTE: You must be registered to access the release forum......

Rogue hasn't updated his to 9 yet.... But he will soon enough....