[Release] Glossy Folders and Icons.

Rhor

Greetings.

I've been releasing some designs hopping to find comments to make them better in order to use them on my last XP CD.

All the PNGs are fully customizable.

I used Fireworks with Eye Candy 4000, Impact and IconWorkshop.

Please, let me know what could I change, any ideas are very welcome.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Screenshot

Rhor's RAR Icons Version 2

Screenshot

Rhor's Audio And Video Icons

Screenshot

Rhor's My Documents Folders (PNG Only)

Rhor's My Documents Folders (ICO Version)

Screenshot

Rhor's System Files Icons

Thanks very much for all your help.

Edited by Rhor

your system files and media files icons are really dark, so they only blend with dark skins/themes. Can you make them brighter?

The other icons are pretty nice. I like them.

Thanks so much for the comments, thats exactly why I posted them.

I wanted to mark a difference from file type to file type using colors on the backgrounds (besides the describing logo itself), and I didnt think about other people using a lighter theme than the one I do use, wich is a modified version of Mr. Vishal Gupta's VistaVG, a excellent dark theme by itself.

But I will change them to something brigther and I will post them again. Thanks so much for your comments.

Nice icons. Yeah they are a little dark, also if you are trying to make a complete set, I suggest trying to make them match better, some are darker than others etc.

That was the initial idea, make some darker than others to make a difference among file types, but Im not happy with the tones I got, and the funny thing is that the one I liked the most was the darkest background, hehe. But thanks for pointing that out, I will try to find better tones, and if you can help me with that, it would be amazing!.

You have been very helpful, I appreciate that.

That was the initial idea, make some darker than others to make a difference among file types, but Im not happy with the tones I got, and the funny thing is that the one I liked the most was the darkest background, hehe. But thanks for pointing that out, I will try to find better tones, and if you can help me with that, it would be amazing!.

You have been very helpful, I appreciate that.

I wish I could help but I am a retard when it comes to graphic work. One day I will learn though, but like Spanish, I always seem to be busy. LOL

I wish I could help but I am a retard when it comes to graphic work. One day I will learn though, but like Spanish, I always seem to be busy. LOL

Hehe, dont worry, I got them fixed already. Thanks for the comments, very appreciated.