[Addon] ConvertXtoDVD v4.0.9.322

LUZR4LIFE

X2D-box-lights.gif

ConvertXtoDVD v4.0.9.322

• Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download More formats...
  • Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
  • Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
  • Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
  • Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
  • Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
  • Advanced file merging possibilities
  • Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more... Select audio output format.
  • Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA, opensubtitles, dvbsub with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control
  • Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
  • Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
  • Multilingual support available languages...
  • Works with 32 and 64bits edition of Windows XP, Vista, 7

View Demo

LUZR4LIFE-ADDONS-download.png

MD5 - 3490B32E85A367F4BEB227C607351665

Size - 20.0 MB

To add your Registry information:

1. Extract the 7z.
  2. Open the .inf
  3. Enter in your information in [strings]
  4. Zip it back up and install

Not sure if product key section will work. I had no luck.

[strings]

ProductKey =""

Edited by LUZR4LIFE

• 2 years later...

LUZR4LIFE when you get time sir is there anyway you can update this program to the lastest version which is ConvertXToDVD.4.0.10.324 it can be getting from there website here http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/download-convertxtodvd.php thank you sir for any help..

Edited by ed2000

yeah LUZR4LIFE...

This addon is very difficult of doing. I tried to redo for VSO ConvertXToDVD v4.0.9.322 and I didn't have success, same following your steps. It would be very useful if you to give us a light for that...

thank you

I have to work on my moms car tomorrow, so when I am finished with that I will try and get my XP VM setup so I can work on this addon. I am not sure how this install etc. but I will try to make this addon. The older version of this I made just like all of the other addons so for shinning a light on anything, that's all I can say unfortunately.

thank you for taking the time to mess with this LUZR4LIFE i will be testing this out tuesday on a new install but i have a Question about it.on there website it shows the latest version as being 4.0.9.322 .but when you download and install it..it's actually version 4.0.10.324..do you know which version this one is i guess they change version a few days ago but never update the file version on the site..thanks a million again sir

thank you for taking the time to mess with this LUZR4LIFE i will be testing this out tuesday on a new install but i have a Question about it.on there website it shows the latest version as being 4.0.9.322 .but when you download and install it..it's actually version 4.0.10.324..do you know which version this one is i guess they change version a few days ago but never update the file version on the site..thanks a million again sir

I downloaded it directly from the VSO site.

I downloaded it directly from the VSO site.

on there webpage where you download it..it still says there are at version 4.0.9.322..but when you download the file you will get version 4.0.10.324..i did unzip the addon you made and looked at the history.txt in it and i think it is version 4.0.9.322 they must have just uploaded it there within the last day or 2 and just haven't updated what version there at yet.i have version 4.0.10.324 install on my pc right now and here is a bit of the info in the history.txt doesn't look like that there was any major changes in the program.anyways i am very grateful for your time and help with making a addon for this great app.. :)

ConvertXtoDVD changes history

ConvertXtoDVD - 4.0.10.324

==========================

Fix XEON processor support

Fix ClickFree automatic backup compatibility

- 0003215: [bug] ConvertX fail to convert on Xeon processor computer (wesson) - resolved.

ConvertXtoDVD - 4.0.9.322c

=========================

Improved compatibility with ClickFree Backup solution

ConvertXtoDVD - 4.0.9.322a

=========================

Improved interface:

* Implemented a merge feature directly from drag/drop, using the <SHIFT> key

* Fixed issue when reloading settings

- 0003085: [bug] Video processing failed to init on stream 0000001 error, I can't convert - resolved.

- 0003087: [Feature Request] Easy merge mode - resolved.

- 0003067: [bug] v4.0.6.316

Where are you getting yours? This is where I got mine and I dl'd it again and got the same 4.9 version that I posted.

something crazy is going on there at there site..lol because your right i just when to the link you post and i would get 4.9 the file would be 17.2mb but if you try and and download it again you might get 4.10 and it will be 17.3mb in size it all most like it 4.9 for a few sec then it goes to 4.10 i just tryed this a few mins ago.i promise im not trying to waste your time but it is crazy.lol..also the link you post is the same place i got 4.10 the other day..so i dont know what going on now.

There probably isn't much of a difference, you can extract the .cab and replace the ConvertXtoDvd file re-cab all the files and 7z it. It should work as the 4.10 you have.

yes im thinking your right..so thanks again sir