Looking for Vista icons (Urgent)

Samkov

hi i know that you can dl the vista transformation pack for xp and make it look like vista, but i ONLY wat the icon pack for stuff examples are the sys tray, start menu, control panel, programs and that sorta stuff,

where can i go to get the icon pack only and apply these icons, im running on xp x64 and alot of vista transformation stuff isnt compatible for me, also the vista tooltip for xp which i found on crystalxp which can be found here Vista Tooltip for XP , this only works for x86 as far as i can see, if anyone knows of an alternative or something similar that works for xp x64 please say so as well

thanks

hmmm alright i think i got it down now pretty much i replace the corresponding icons with the ones provided in the pack, what about windows file protection, how to i make it so when i go to replace the icon it wont restore the original file, previous to me adding the new icon

thanks rick

• 2 months later...

If your on 64x your options are VERY limited. Try using Reshack on one of the ACTUALL 64bit files.

I have an icon pack for download that has several differring sets of Vista icons in it. Surely between the different sets you can find all of the vista icons.

http://www.wpiw.net/downloads/icons.rar

( its like 178 megs in size so I hope you don't mind :P )

If your on 64x your options are VERY limited. Try using Reshack on one of the ACTUALL 64bit files.

I have an icon pack for download that has several differring sets of Vista icons in it. Surely between the different sets you can find all of the vista icons.

http://www.wpiw.net/downloads/icons.rar

( its like 178 megs in size so I hope you don't mind :P )

hey thanks .and size is never a problem got a 500 and 320gb hd so im good for along time

thanks again