[Request] WinDvd and Winamp

grzegorzo

I've never made an addon (one that works anyhow) before but here is a thought. Anyone reading may be able to help further.

Would it be possible to use the above addon and unpack, update with newer source files and then repack? is that too simplistic? :g:

You could try contacting the author with a PM and see if they could update it.

I've never made an addon (one that works anyhow) before but here is a thought. Anyone reading may be able to help further.

Would it be possible to use the above addon and unpack, update with newer source files and then repack? is that too simplistic? :g:

You could try contacting the author with a PM and see if they could update it.

At this time I am making another "How To" video, but this one is for a program addon (later tonight it will be ready)

In the meantime you will have to at least look at this 1st video I made on how to make a theme addon (if you don't view it first you may be confused by my second tutorial)

I hope to make WinCert the place for ppl to come and learn how to make INF addons

To add silent installers in as hotfixes in nlite you copy the following code into notepad and fill in the blanks. Then save as entries_****.ini (Make the **** into the progs name to prevent double file errors)

[general]

BuildDate =

Description =

Language =

Title =

Version =

Website =

[EditFile]

I386\SVCPACK.INF,SetupHotfixesToRun,AddProgram

[AddProgram]

Program.exe <---- Place the installers name here!

Then add the installer into a folder called svcpack in the same directory as the .ini file and rar, zip, 7z or cab them. then simply add as an hotfix in nLite...