Issue with Explorer.exe

LUZR4LIFE

Well, no, but perhaps you could describe in more detail what the problems you are having are, exactly?

Here is the error message.

ERROR1.jpg

I get this maybe 10-15 times a day, depending on how much I am doing. I will get this on a OS that has had no reg cleaning or even when the reg has been cleaned. As soon as I click don't send, the taskbar disappears for a few seconds and sometimes it won't come back.

Edited by LUZR4LIFE

ERROR1.jpg

I get this maybe 10-15 times a day, depending on how much I am doing. I will get this on a OS that has had no reg cleaning or even when the reg has been cleaned. As soon as I click don't send, the taskbar disappears for a few seconds and sometimes it won't come back.

2 things:

1, click the "click here" link the next time you see this, and post that screenshot here

2, Follow the instructions here to configure your machine to get a "Memory dump from an application/process that is CRASHING", then .zip or .rar the files and upload them somewhere we can access them.

2 things:

1, click the "click here" link the next time you see this, and post that screenshot here

2, Follow the instructions here to configure your machine to get a "Memory dump from an application/process that is CRASHING", then .zip or .rar the files and upload them somewhere we can access them.

Thanks. I will as soon as I get a chance.

ERROR3.jpg

I quess there is a issue with "shdocvw.dl". I tried to follow the CMD but had no luck.l

Are you able to open explorer and have it stay open for any length of time? Usually if you're getting an error in shdocvw, you have a CLSID file type handler or MIME type issue (shdocvw = SHell DOCument VieWer control). If you can boot up in safe mode, I'd download and run autoruns from sysinternals to disable anything non-Microsoft, and do the same when running ShellExView from nirsoft.net. You might also want to run an sfc /scannow to make sure all of the files on your box are kosher - but yes, shdocvw is crashing but likely because something is trying to load and failing, making it the victim (and hiding the source of the problem).