Hosting troubles again!

NIM

Dear members and guests,

As you already know, we have recently moved to another shared hosting server and now after only a week of using it, I got this message from them:

"One of your accounts: wincert.net is using up 32% of cpu and 15% of mysql

server which is over the limit allowed. It seems to be a really intensive

forum. You need to move this site somewhere else, if you like a back up

please reply."

The problem is that WinCert.net has almost 10,000 visits a day and is already too big for the shared hosting server. There is also possibility that we're being hacked or something similar, but we'll investigate that..

As most of you probably know by now, I'm paying for all of site expenses by myself, since I only received 1 read (one) donation so far, thanks to generosity of Jurgen Doe.

The time Has come for WinCert to move to a deidicated server if we are to remain alive! However, to do this I am going to need all of your help and support for this blossoming time of Wincerts growth. Please consider becoming an official sponser of Wincert.net this way we both reap the benifits of your support (as supporting members you would have greater forum benefits).

Our only solution is to move to a dedicated server hosting and we're talking about 100$/month expenses.

To be honest, I can't pay these invoices by myself and I need help from you guys.