We're back online!

NIM

Dear members, visitors, guests and spiders :)

I thank you for being patient in the last couple of days where we experienced huge problems with our site.

As you may know, we were using shared hosting provider and after only couple of weeks WinCert managed to make a CPU overload which resulted in automatic suspension of our account.

We appeal them to bring back our site online which they did, but after only one day, we did another CPU overload. Therefore we found ourselves blocked again without any hope to get the site back online.

We started to search for a VPS, semi-dedicated or low end dedicated server up to 100$ a month. After some research we decided to go with a semi-dedicated monster server with 8 Xeon processors and 4 Gigs of RAM.

Our monthly expenses increased to 70$ per month and I'd like to take this opportunity to ask all of you for help. Anyone who's willing to donate and help in covering WinCert.net expenses, please contact me (admin@wincert.net) or check THIS topic for additional donation info.

I'd like to thank to thank to following people for their kind help when we mostly need it (in random order).

John from switfNIC

Tony aka Atsaunier

Vjeran aka ::VJ::

Miss Zana aka zANavAShi

IPS Support

Now, off to the forums :)

Mines still not transparent

It's transparent in opera, I'll check it out..

It's also transparent in IE, but you'll have to delete cookies since CTRL+5 will still load the old icon which has blue background..

Am I glad to see the site back up, I haven't been to active lately because of work, and school, but I still pop in and check the news stories and check the new posts once a day or so. It will be even better once the front page is back up :)

Glad to see it back though!

Where is everyone from the Turkish part of the forum mate? It was a total explosion in activity since the time it was created. I hope that members who were active there aren not dissapointed because of our hosting troubles. :blush:

Its really great to see the problems are fixed. Glad to be back in here.

Thanks everybody who've helped N1K on forums.

• 2 weeks later...

Quote from an another related post

"Several months ago, we had a huge traffic jump (more than 1 million pages a day)"

1,000,000 pages per day = almost 1,000 pages every 2 minutes WoW !

Now, it seem that we don't have problems with that anymore !

(N1K is the red one !) :D

post-4451-1206123167.gif

Our monthly expenses increased to 70$ per month and I'd like to take this opportunity to ask all of you for help. Anyone who's willing to donate and help in covering WinCert.net expenses, please contact me (admin@wincert.net) or check THIS topic for additional donation info.

I'd like to thank to thank to following people for their kind help when we mostly need it (in random order).

So far, only 3 (three) of our members offered to donate funds to help WinCert.net.

Thanks to Sull, *Reaper* and Scrat.

Despite of their big contribution to the forum for being a staff members, they still would like to donate. Thank you very much!

But, we have some problems. Unfortunately, I can't receive funds through paypal so the "only" way is bank (wire transfer) which is too expensive.

I've googled a bit and found out two sites which offer money transfer to Croatia:

http://www.moneybookers.com/app/

https://www.ikobo.com/

I've just calculated that a fee for money transfer using Ikobo from USA to Croatia would be 5,9$ for amount of 30$. Therefore, I've decided to go with this policy:

If you want to be a supreme sponsor, you can donate 25$ + Ikobo fee, which is 5.75$ for that amount, you'd totally pay 30.75$ and would become supreme sponsor. I think that's more than fair from me since I really don't have much of other options. Also, the same policy would be for basic and platinum sponsor.

I'm not sure what is the fee for moneybookers transfers, if anyone cares to check, please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey N1K,

I did not see this post, I am still willing to donate, in the next day or so I will check out that site ok

Please PM me any info I need to send the money.

:heart: WinCert :heart:

EDIT:

N1K,

I just need to verify my account and the money will be sent, hang tight.