We're back online!

NIM

Cheers Sull, btw, I'm also registered there and I wonder if you need my registered email address there or you need my home address..Let me know if you find something out regarding this..

Thx

Hey N1K,

I did not see this post, I am still willing to donate, in the next day or so I will check out that site ok

Please PM me any info I need to send the money.

:heart: WinCert :heart:

EDIT:

N1K,

I just need to verify my account and the money will be sent, hang tight.

I see that the hyperlinks no longer have lines under them, there is now no way to know where to click... Can you tell which of these is a hyperlink?

test hyperlink

test hyperlink

test hyperlink

test hyperlink

test hyperlink

Now I've put the blue color in links, how's that..?

Umm, sorry but i didnt like the blue color on new hyperlinks. The idea is cool, i liked it. But the forum background is blueish and the hyperlink is blue, too. That makes them diffucult to read.

And what about new buttons? Quote, reply, report, top?

They are hard to read too.

Buttons are uber light, so they load much faster than old ones.. Since we don't read txt on the buttons that often I used those colors. Will see about changing it..

As for the hyperlinks color, I'm open for any other color ideas..

Umm, sorry but i didnt like the blue color on new hyperlinks. The idea is cool, i liked it. But the forum background is blueish and the hyperlink is blue, too. That makes them diffucult to read.

And what about new buttons? Quote, reply, report, top?

They are hard to read too.

N1K,

Alright I have verified by card and the money should be sent, let me know when you get it.

I sent you 20 dollars and it cost me about 37 :thumbsdown_anim:

Just trying to show my love for WinCert :)

N1K,

Alright I have verified by card and the money should be sent, let me know when you get it.

I sent you 20 dollars and it cost me about 37 :thumbsdown_anim:

Just trying to show my love for WinCert :)

Ahh, shit, how come??? Which site did you use mate, it should be about 5 dollars more, not 17???

I used ikobo, I had already signed up but forgot my password, such a pain to get it. finally once I got to sending you money yes the charge was 5 dollars + a 12 dollar shipping charge :confused02: at that point I said screw it I am sending.

Maybe it is because I am located in Canada, but yes I can confirm they did charge the 5 dollar fee + a shipping charge, I really have no idea why.

It's over and done with now, anyways a small sum of money is coming your way.

I used ikobo, I had already signed up but forgot my password, such a pain to get it. finally once I got to sending you money yes the charge was 5 dollars + a 12 dollar shipping charge :confused02: at that point I said screw it I am sending.

Maybe it is because I am located in Canada, but yes I can confirm they did charge the 5 dollar fee + a shipping charge, I really have no idea why.

It's over and done with now, anyways a small sum of money is coming your way.

Thank You very much Sull for your kind donation. Unfortunately, until paypal will become available for Croatia, there's not much other options for me to receive funds.

N1K,

I had to do another confirmation, the money is NOW sent. Here are the details...

Transaction confirmation:

* Recipient Name: N1K :P

* Transaction Date: April 4, 2008

* Amount Sent to their Visa Prepaid Card: 20.00 USD (20.30 CAD)

* Transaction Fee: 5.60 USD (5.68 CAD)

* iKobo Visa

With iKOBO the problem is the first transaction.

The 200.00 example

Fee:

Total:

*211.00 ...(*)

Exc. Rate:

Amt. Sent:

(USD) 200.00

Amt. Sent:

(USD) 200.00

(* and if you look below for this on the page)

*Shipping charges apply on first transaction ($ 1.99 - $ 24.95)

For Canada & U.S.A, you can use regular mail and cost you $ 1.99 usd :)

But for Worldwide they don't allow regular mail, you are stuck with FedEx $ 11.95 usd :sick01: seem a nice commercial agreement to me ! <_<

Well I will not use this one for sure :no: , I'm checking the other one...

Scrat

Scrat

So if the problem is the first transaction, how much would they charge Sull for the next transaction? I may have an idea if Sull would like to help..

N1K Posted Today, 01:53 PM

QUOTE (Scrat @ Apr 9 2008, 03:28 PM) *

Scrat

So if the problem is the first transaction, how much would they charge Sull for the next transaction? I may have an idea if Sull would like to help..

What is meant by "first transaction", that is the dark area...

First transaction (the sender) upload, Last transaction (the recipient) draw the money, or is only the first transaction made on the sender account...

What is meant by "first transaction", that is the dark area...

First transaction (the sender) upload, Last transaction (the recipient) draw the money, or is only the first transaction made on the sender account...

You mentioned that it's the key in first transaction so I presumed that you only pay that large fee for the first transaction only..

Edit:

This fee may be larger for the first time since they're sending me a credit card with fedex. This shipment won't be needed second time since they'll probably just update my account..

When I read this on the site, that the way I understand too, but it could be an another trick to confuse peoples !

Since Sull have a account overthere, maybe it could try to confirm this with them !

:g: You may be onto something N1K, Scrat may be right I can try and send more money to see if I get dinged with shipping again ?

I am here to help :cool04:

EDIT:

This is where I need Scrats help now, when I select you N1K it says

This recipient has reached their limit for the month, please call customer service to raise limits

Scrat could you make an account so I can attempt to send you some money, this way we can figure out if I get dinged with the shipping charge ?

Found this...

5.2 Removal of Expired Cards. We will notify you of expired credit cards in your account and provide you the opportunity to update those cards before we remove them as a funding source in your account.

5.3 Recipient Withdrawals. Recipients of money can withdraw funds using an iKobo Visa

Well, if that's the case, I can make a donate account which will point to Sull's address and he'll accept donations and send them to me via ikobo several times a year. :)

Once you guys try second transfer we'll be sure if we were right :)

Ok, I've received the money Sull.

I've just read in the papers I got that my Vista is now reloadable and that I'll receive money to that card and number from now on.

If possible, can someone try to send me money on Ikobo account now. Just TRY, don't accept anything until we found out what's the provision for this transaction.

Since Sull was so generous, he paid me 20$ along with the card shipment expenses, with totally 37$. I think that provision should be about 2-5$ for this amounts.

BTW, has anyone tried Moneybookers? It seems that moneybookers have lowest fee. Anyone care to try, I'll send back the money through paypal to whoever would help me on this..