Samkov's Vista Black v7.0.1 [XP Visual Style] Now Open to Fix!

Samkov

68.png

Size: 443kb

Samkov's Vista Black

Version: 7.0.1

673.png

Size: 641kb

Samkov's Vista Classic (Discontinued)

Version: 6.7.3

---------------------

Now open for revisions by anyone (See Page 3)

Hello to all the fans and supporters of Samkov's Vista, I would like to Officially announce the release of Samkov's Vista Black v7.0.1. My theme is now error free under the "Normal Fonts" Setting. Large, and Extra Large fonts are still currently under way, but i don't think anyone uses those anyway, however i will fix them in the near future. Samkov's Vista Classic is currently discontinued, however i do plan to update it in the future....stand by for more updates coming soon!

---------------------

You will need the following fonts:

Calibri

KozGo-Pro (Regular)

---------------------

Instructions:

1. Put the Samkov.theme and the Samkov folder provided in this archive in C:\Windows\Resources\Themes

2. Apply and enjoy!!

If you have a previous version installed please remove it prior to installing the current

---------------------

taskbarbuttons.png

buttons.png

NEW in Version 7.0

series7.png

startmenu.png

Thanks again,

Samkov.

Edited by Samkov

Very nice. Is it possible to intergrate into explores.ex

hmmmm do you meen so it shows up under apperance? or what, could you further explain because im not quite sure i understand what your asking

thanks for the feedback

edit: UPDATE.....series 6 is now under way and i am getting ready to upload it, however i will probably not be doing the start buttons in series anymore for example if i find something new to fix with it it will be v6.1 kinda thing because its now almost perfected and just small changes are taking place

thanks for all the support and the many people who have downloaded this, remember rc3 is going to be started very soon. probably tonight stay updated for the latest

Edited by samkov

Hi again,

Looks nice, the minimize button does not work through the whole button just a little part of it does.

I really like the start button and menu looks nice, the font is to small and having open programs that blue color is to bright !!!

Just my thoughts, keep up the good work !!!

Hi again,

Looks nice, the minimize button does not work through the whole button just a little part of it does.

I really like the start button and menu looks nice, the font is to small and having open programs that blue color is to bright !!!

Just my thoughts, keep up the good work !!!

alright ill keep that in mind, i know the min and max button disent work all the way through, im trying to troubleshoot that 1 as best as i can

alright ill keep that in mind, i know the min and max button dosent work all the way through, im trying to troubleshoot that 1 as best as i can

@ dirtwarrior, i can possibly integrate it but i need you to take a screenshot and show me where you would like it, hope that helps if not say so

thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

ehh i havent been working on it much, im actually thinking about moving over to server 2k8 and ive been really busy with that, ill work on it this weekend and maybe have an error free package ready soon

thanks for the support

ehh i havent been working on it much, im actually thinking about moving over to server 2k8 and ive been really busy with that, ill work on it this weekend and maybe have an error free package ready soon

thanks for the support

Once you try Windows 2K8, you'll love it! :)

• 1 month later...

long time no update, anyways i wanted to let all of you know i have begun my theme work again, the next release i hope will be error free and will be released sometime next week, i have been messing around with some of the bars in the theme and im giving them a squared off look, rather than the rounded off look, also i am going to begin rebuilding them theme from scratch (i hope) which will take awhile

thanks for all the support

standby for the next release, coming soon!

dl.png

If you are new or do not have my theme currently applied download here.

Size:1.14mb

version 6.6

dl.png

If you have my theme currently applied download the update here.

Size:236kb

version 6.6

Hello as a few of you have been following my theme: Samkovs Vista i decided to move it here and start fresh.

This is still WIP (work in progress) but it works great and looks even better than before.

My first priority is to work on the startorb, it has been 1 of the most important things in my theme, however i am preparing myself to being work on the rc3, which should make the applying method almost effortless unlike now.

As the theme has been rapidly been being updated (mostly the startorb) I have been releasing new releases called series, the series refers to the start orb.

Let me tell you a bit about this theme.....

Originally it came from an author who made the panther theme for XP. But i took it and completely modified almost every aspect of the theme, include deleting 2 of the themes that was included with it. Inside the theme you may notice it has a bit of various vista look alikes which can be found across the net in it as i have took certain bits and pieces from other themes and put them into mine, some of the themes that this includes are redvista, vista rtm, and even a few rips from the original windows vista theme. So i have to say all the credit cant go to me, however much of this work in this theme is my work, and much of the pre existing work i have modified and changed it up.

This theme is not intended to act as another vista msstyle for XP, but be a modded version and have a few change ups, so don't think I'm trying to make this look exactly like vista, because I'm not and there are more than enough vista msstyles for XP out there so this isn't intended to be another.

This is am image of the current startorb...

6.png

Here are a few pictures of things the theme includes...

minmaxclose.png

minmaxclose2.png

minmaxclose3.png

minmaxclose4.png

normalblinking.png

current.png

v6.0 above

76.png

v6.6 above

More pictures coming soon.

This msstyle contains a few errors, so when you download the package you must be sure to read the instructions all through or you will not be able to fully and correctly apply it.

The 2 fonts you will need are Calibri and KozGo Pro Regular. If you do not have these fonts, Calibri can be found in the ms office 2007 package, and KozGo Pro can be found with the trial version of adobe photoshop cs3 as well as many other adobe trial products, or you can try your luck across the net to try to get it from someone who already has it.

Thank you very much for your support and i hope this launch will pick up fast

Please post any bugs, or stuff that seems out of the ordinary so i will be able to fix them

if you have any questions, requests, or need any help getting it going feel free to pm me or post it up here in the forums.

Thanks again,

samkov.

please fix dowload link thanks

Please fix dowload link.Because Mediafire said that:

Invalid Quickkey. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.

The quickkey you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

Error No:320

• 2 weeks later...

the final is now here, and it can now be applied error free under the normal fonts setting, large and extra large fonts are still underway and will be fixed soon!

thanks for the support, let me know how you like it!

Edited by Samkov

• 1 month later...