Unreal Tournament 3 - Bonus Map Pack

NIM

• 2 weeks later...
Is this like the Community Bonus Packs for UT2004?

Something like that, but you get only 3 maps in this one, if I remember correctly..

P.S. Long time no see Tain, glad to see you mate. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Is it worth still downloading it? The UT3 is almost dead and EPICS just flopped the whole UT3 game, its sad, luckily i didnt buy the game when it got released I would have been so dissapointed.

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?game=tf2 you can check the game activity on this site and it doesnt looks so good for UT3.

Total Players: 325 / 11,772

thats not alot tbh..

ah well nice to see a new mappack though :)

@Luciano,

hi mate, glad to see you back here. TBH, I really like the new UT3, unlike several of my friends who hates it. I really don't know why people hate this game so much, is it because they have obsolete machines or something else.

Gameplay in Warfare mod is far better than in Onslaught with beautiful and vast maps.

This is the only game that I'm playing on my PC, of course, when I find some free time...:)

Of course as an individual you can like it, im just showing the big picture about how the game is losing loyal players who have been playing the unreal tournament series for a long time. tThe expectations were high and the game wasnt as good as expected so people started to leave.

I heard warfare is a nice gametype, and that is a lot better then Onslaught, but yeh i think it is a lost fight to be honest, but that is just what i hear in my surroundings, i dont have the game myself, i probebly would have been hooked to it aswell, but that is probebly more the fault of my game addiction :)

I now play CoD4, UT2004 and sometimes some CoD1, thats kinda it :)

hehe I just hopped by, so i thought lets leave some posts :) most of the topics are waaay to complicated for me to understand, I read some like Xpicz and such, well I still dont rly have a clue but I will keep trying ^^ Luckily you guys have a game section thats a topic i can talk about

Edited by Luciano

Yeah, COD4 is really good game, saw it, but haven't played it online since I don't have original game.. :(

Of course as an individual you can like it, im just showing the big picture about how the game is losing loyal players who have been playing the unreal tournament series for a long time. tThe expectations were high and the game wasnt as good as expected so people started to leave.

I heard warfare is a nice gametype, and that is a lot better then Onslaught, but yeh i think it is a lost fight to be honest, but that is just what i hear in my surroundings, i dont have the game myself, i probebly would have been hooked to it aswell, but that is probebly more the fault of my game addiction :)

I now play CoD4, UT2004 and sometimes some CoD1, thats kinda it :)

hehe I just hopped by, so i thought lets leave some posts :) most of the topics are waaay to complicated for me to understand, I read some like Xpicz and such, well I still dont rly have a clue but I will keep trying ^^ Luckily you guys have a game section thats a topic i can talk about