[Addon] Bootscreens for xp sp3 v5.1.2600.5657

orbit30

Im starting a new range of bootscreens and will post hem here over the next few days

LOL sorry i had to remove thes they well stink!!! i just booted into xp to see them and im no impressed.

Back to the drawing board!!! back soon....

Edited by orbit30

No what probably happened was...

I user V'ISO right and when testing in VMWARE the bootscreen shows fine but when I actually install on my UX it does not, meaning it is using one of the other files, so that being said the addon should work fine once installed on my UX.

Nice desktop :) Blue collection.

orbit30, what about a claret red one? Or will it be same as dark red?

Hi there MrNxDmX, im a bit limited to 16 colour 4bit palette at the moment. Claret red very nice i see what i can do.. ;)

Edit: Just looks like dark red.

Edited by orbit30

Question for you orbit,

Is it possible to make my boot screen say Sony UX Edition in one of the corners, I think I may have a logo..

If possible, I know you are limited to 16 colour 4bit palette, could you make one for me please ?

I found a logo but its not the one I want, can you just add text in the bottom right hand corner of the screen saying UX Edition, something sweet looking. If you need an actual image I can probably make one